1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sim Racing System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Lino Carreira, May 1, 2016.

1. Ni-MH

Ni-MH Gamer

It´s fixed now
    http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=3606

GRFOCO likes this.
  2. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

new Assetto Corsa Series coming July 30!

[​IMG]

3. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Finally some masculine cars again :p

4. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

5. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Thanks Henrique!

Nice to see classic F1 coming back for the weekend specials.
    Primera will be fun in the daily series, had a blast in the current season with that on the weekly race.
    Not really interested in the MX-5 Cup again, this car is just another idiot magnet. Also not looking forward to the 1h series with that TT, totally wrong wheel drive for me and again a car that attracts some atrocious driving. Kind of like the GT86 has done this season lol

I will be very much enjoying the EU youtuber races from Wed to Friday, DTM, GT2 and new Ginetta all should be fantastic, thanks to James, Mark and Josh for those choices!

I have to say I loved the Corvette in the last/current 1h series, will be taking on Bridgehampton this afternoon for sure :)

Very excited to try the Alfa TZ, not driven it yet but the tracks you have chosen have pleased me greatly :D
    (If only this car could be in the time slot the MX-5 has been given. Is it deliberate that the worst car / most noob attracting car is always in this slot? As this is normally the only daily series I can drive Mon-Fri, maybe it is just my luck it is always the one car of the three daily series that I least want to drive. Shame the daily series cannot swap time slots on different days so those of us with only certain time slots we can race in could race different ones throughout the week - if you could arrange that in future there would be many people who would be very pleased I am sure ;) )

Thompson Road, Goodwood, and Monza 66 Full are all well up there on my list of top tracks especially for older cars, superb!

upload_2018-9-8_9-54-29.png

And finally, very very glad to see no GT3 cars in the rotation, good to give that a rest due to a certain upcoming game which is hopefully going to make GT3 in AC obsolete.

Pretend racer and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  6. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

New assetto corsa series starting October 22nd!

[​IMG]

7. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

What happened to the Alto? I don't race SRS that often but I was looking forward to a populated race in the little Suzuki. I can't see it in the schedule anywhere, is it still on?

8. LeiF

LeiF Alien

There is an issue with the mod apparently, SRS Admin has mentioned this and said currently in talks with the mod maker...

Andy-R likes this.
  9. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Andy-R likes this.
  10. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

LeiF likes this.
  11. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Thanks for the Honda S800RSC at Magione @LeiF . Magnificent combo.

LeiF likes this.
  12. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Great little car eh! Had a fantastic race there yesterday, not often I actually enjoy Magione but this car really feels at home there.
    See you on the track :)

liakjim likes this.
  13. Si.

Si. Simracer

What a difference a year makes:). Haven’t raced for a long time (failed gpu) but raced tonight in the bmw 235i @ Spa and it was fantastic. Don’t know if I just hit on a popular race but there were 23 starters which was amazing, previously when I raced double fugures were rare. Racing was very good, side by side at times through corners but fair. It’s great to see SRS doing so well.

14. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

New Assetto Corsa series starting December 03!

[​IMG]

Biner, LeiF, Eero and 2 others like this.
  15. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Thank you Henrique for the early xmas present (YELLOWBIRD :) )

Biner and liakjim like this.
  16. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

New Assetto Corsa champs starting January 14!
    Race every hour, every day!

[​IMG]

Biner, Phil64, Guidofoc and 3 others like this.
  17. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

New season starting May 20th!

[​IMG]

18. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

esox71 and razzta01 like this.