1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Simagic Alpha Mini

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by bells0, Oct 21, 2021.

1. bells0

bells0 Gamer

Hi all

Put my order in this week for the Simagic Alpha Mini with GT4 [dual clutch] wheel.

Anyone else run a Simagic wheelbase with ACC.

Just looking for some feedback and possible settings for ACC before it arrives [hopefully before end of the month]

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No FFB from Simagic Alpha Mini Aug 5, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Fanatec 8nm csl DD or Simagic alpha mini DD Apr 1, 2022
    General modding discussion Simagic m10 no FFB Nov 25, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Simagic M10: is it good in ACC and on a PlaySeat Challenge? Apr 1, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room VRC Formula Alpha F1 League // COMMENTATORS! // FREE ENTRY // FRL League Aug 17, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot select Alpha Tauri Honda livery online mixed servers Feb 23, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Unable to select Scuderia AlphaTauri Dec 10, 2020
    ACC User Interface Make car selection in alphabetical order Aug 24, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Circuit Paul Ricard fastest laptime on alpha 3 is 1:30 - seems unreasonable Nov 15, 2018
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Assetto Corsa Competizione EA Alpha plugins 64Bit Available Now! Sep 12, 2018
    News and Announcements 4 new gameplay videos - pre-alpha build at Misano Jun 29, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Competizione Alpha: A Racing Driver’s Take Jun 26, 2018
    General modding discussion Alphablend vs Alphatest problem Feb 14, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room Alpha Driver Challenge 2017 [GER] Aug 5, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Online GUI Sorting Alphabetically (Case matters inconsistantly) Dec 26, 2016

3. cooknn

cooknn Alien

I recently upgraded to the Simagic Alpha. Dramatic increase in immersion and my lap times are improving as well. See attached for the settings I found for the Alpha. I would assume they are applicable for the Mini as well. Have fun ;)

Attached Files:

• ACC.pdf
      File size:
      910.6 KB
      Views:
    bells0 likes this.
  4. bells0

bells0 Gamer

Alpha mini with GT-4 wheel now bolted to my rig. Wow. Coming from a G920 to this is unreal. Oulton Park in a Ginetta.......almost a sensation overload. Impressed.

cooknn likes this.
  5. cooknn

cooknn Alien

I just got the GT4 wheel myself. Love that rim! Did you program the button colors?! :D

ABBB9BF7-F4BB-47D8-A0F2-34FD5388A9D7.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
    bells0 likes this.
  6. bells0

bells0 Gamer

I'm constantly changing them!!

If you don't mind me asking, how have you set up your buttons/dials?

Only really play ACC, so happy to sticker it up eventually, just need to make my mind up on how to configure it all > coming from a G920 i'm rather overhwhelmed with the choices....

cooknn likes this.
  7. cooknn

cooknn Alien

I am also ACC exclusive for the most part, but I’m not doing stickers I don’t think. See attached for how I use the buttons on my Simagic GT4 wheel. I also have the clutch paddles and have an email out to Darin Gangi (Simagic Dealer) asking if he knows how I might map them to Look Left/Right. That would be cool because they’re on an axis and it wouldn’t just be a snap to the extreme left or right like with a button.

Attached Files:

8. Tim Larsen

Tim Larsen Racer

That's a great idea - turning the view to either side instead of snapping it. Think it would have to be a Kunos supported thing in settings for that to happen though.

cooknn likes this.
  9. bells0

bells0 Gamer

Oh, nice idea on the clutch for head turn, let's hope it can be implemented!! Not sure i'll ever use them for their intended use, but it was only an extra £30 for this version....

cooknn likes this.
  10. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I am a humble CSL DD owner but same story, I would love to use the clutch paddles on the McLaren GT3 wheel to turn my head in ACC.
    I am not sure if there is any way to do that.
    I did that in AC (also the thing where if you press both of them you look behind).

bells0 and cooknn like this.
  11. cooknn

cooknn Alien

@pankykapus Is there an .ini we can hack to allow our clutch paddles to be recognized when assigning Look Left/Right in ACC?

bells0 likes this.
  12. bells0

bells0 Gamer

@cooknn Hey, have you made any changes since 1.8 dropped and the new 'damper' setting??

13. cooknn

cooknn Alien

I have not. Everything seems fine to me. Haven't had a lot of time to mess with it though. You?

14. bells0

bells0 Gamer

Too new to the wheel to notice any huge changes, but changed dynamic damping to 75% and the new damping to 50%.

Struggle for seat time too tbh. Need to try just sit with it and change them and see what it feels like.

15. Rioku

Rioku Racer

Hi Racers!!!

I just bought a Simagic Alpha Mini, can someone put screenshots of the config in the Simagic software and also in ACC options?

Im really bad at this.

Thank you very much!!!

16. bells0

bells0 Gamer

If this is ok with mods, i'd say your best bet is to join the Simagic community discord group and check out other user settings:

https://discord.gg/FPrPer99

Rioku likes this.
  17. Rioku

Rioku Racer

Thankyou Bro!

bells0 likes this.