1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Simracing.org.uk League Thread

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by MJ911, Jun 26, 2016.

1. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

[​IMG]
    Gentlemen, I present the new GT3 sprint series based on the real life Blancpain Sprint series :) I aim to use the same points system and track selection, albeit in a slightly different order. I will also use as many real life Blancpain car skins as I can find to add authenticity, though you are also free to use your own. I will upload all skins provided or found into a single zip file on my dropbox for all to use.
    The first round will be at the Nurburgring GP (Short) circuit as per the real life event in July 8) I will run a test race next weds (maybe 2x20mins?) so people can hop in an alternate GT car and see which they prefer in a race. I would also prefer it if everyone chose a car and stuck with it for the series. Races will be 30mins long on weds eves. Feel free to Pm me with your name and chosen car and I can put together an entry list. (though not essential)

The initial race calendar is as follows:-
    Test race (29th June) - Mugello GP
    Round 1 - Nurburgring GP (Short) - 6th July
    Round 2 - Misano (Test needed first)
    Round 3 - Brands Hatch
    Round 4 - Monza (E)
    Round 5 - Silverstone
    Round 6 - Paul Ricard(E)
    Round 7 - Spa (E)
    Round 8 - Budapest
    Round 9 - Nurburgring (E)
    Round 10 - Barcelona
    Some of these rounds are normally endurance events in the Blancpain marked with an (E). I would love to run some 1hr races for them but will be dependant on turnout and if people are willing to commit to the odd 1hr race :-\ if not I will just run them all as half hour sprints.
    Round1 poster:-
    [​IMG]
    1st = 25pts
    2nd = 18
    3rd = 15
    4th = 12
    5th = 10
    6th = 8
    7th = 6
    8th = 4
    9th = 2
    10th = 1

Head on over to sign up at the forum and your ready to go racing.
    http://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    Postal, fmg and Jester71 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room SimRacingOrgUk ACC Races Jul 20, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC LEAGUE AUSTRALIA Jan 29, 2024
    Online Leagues / Championships room I am trying to make a racing league! Dec 19, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room Assetto Corsa Ferrari F1 Tribute League Sep 14, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RRLeagues GT3 Masters VII in association with TREQ Jul 18, 2023
    ACC Tools Online League Management System & Livetiming for ACC ?? Jun 30, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR has League Nights on Friday's 7:30pm BST Jun 18, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC/GT3] RRLeagues | 2.4h of The Glen Jun 14, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Leagues Jun 9, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR ACC Discord Group (Leagues) Jun 9, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] TNRL | Thursday Night Racing League Season 01 Jun 4, 2023
    Console Lounge Assetto Corsa Ps4 league dc link May 24, 2023
    Console Lounge Online League May 22, 2023
    Chit Chat Room 2TL Racing league - PC only Mar 30, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 2TL Racing League GT3 Mar 30, 2023

3. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

I think I may have to include this popular Blancpain car. Who doesn't want to see one of these beasts in their mirrors?!

[​IMG]

just tested it with a full GT3 field at Donington and Monza and it appears to fit in nicely. The interior view is a bit crude but externally and audibly its fantastic. I fielded 4 of them amongst a 30 car GT3 grid and they were spread out nicely in the laptimes.

4. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

5. I'd be tempted with this, though I've never really taken part in organised racing before. I'm not very quick, but I try to keep it clean.

I tried to register over at simracing.org.uk but got a few errors, but when I get that sorted I'll make a post over there. Also car of choice is the AMG GT3 :)

MJ911 likes this.
  6. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

7. Fred Joseph

Fred Joseph I'm watching you ! Staff Member

SROU Roxxxx !!!!!!!!!

How many drivers are you looking at @MJ911 ?

Good luck guys !

MJ911 likes this.
  8. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

still growing at moment Fred, got drivers interested also from Core and from here so hope for a good GT3 grid :) Come and join us!
    Test race tomorrow eve, all clean racers welcome regardless of pace as we have all from aliens to fairly newbies.
    First Round next week.

9. Fred Joseph

I'll see tonight if I can join you guys Mark !

Seems you are doing booking mode though, why is that ? This is not really needed anymore for that kind of racing ?!

10. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

We are dropping booking mode for the test race tonight so drivers can hop in different cars during practise. Then hopefully before round 1 next week I can put together an entry list and do away with booking. :)

Pre season test race at Mugello tonight folks
    http://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=13854.msg249859#msg249859

If you want gt3 racing using the same calendar tracks as the Blancpain series then come join the fun

11. Fred Joseph

Good !
    I hope to join yes :)

12. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

This should get your racing juices flowing..onboard gt3 action at Mugello

Awesome 8)

Fred Joseph likes this.
  13. Fred Joseph

Too bad we can only have 24 drivers on board at the same time..... errrrrrrrrrmmm :D :D

(I think I saw some modders adding pits btw !! did you try already?)

14. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

I have seen the new pitbox extensions mod. If we get to needing 30 pitboxes I can retire a happy man ;)

15. mtz.enjoi

mtz.enjoi Racer

i would like to participate at mugello too.

running a league myself and want to check out what this may become :p if its good we could even work together, maybe?

how do i participate for this test race, do i need to get my booking?

16. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

17. Hi mj911 is the nurburgring short gp the gt version , i take it paul ricard is the blancpain layout? and what is barcelona the moto or gp version thanks.

18. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Just about to check the Nurburgring Sprint version which I am assuming is the same as Blancpains 'Short' track. Paul Ricard will be Blancpain and Barcelona is full GP.
    For track config maps see here:- (click on any circuit and a map pops up).
    http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/calendar

We so far have about 20 drivers from aliens to tail-enders for this new series so if anyone wants to join some for good close racing, head over to simracing.org and join the forum. :)
    Series thread here if anyone wants to join in the discussions and put down your name and chosen car.
    http://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=13850.0

Round 1 is next weds 6th July at Nurburgring Short

19. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Round 1 next week gents, Weds 6th July Race start 8.30UK time

[​IMG]

Race thread:- http://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=13863.0

The real race takes place this weekend in the Blancpain Sprint series, so watch it for pointers! Simracing echoes real life :)

The test race had 4 different cars in the top 4 finishers in a grid of 15 gt3 cars, so expect close fierce racing.

20. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Any drivers watching/sitting on the fence/waiting in the wings, please provide your car choice, driver name and guid either here or over on the srouk series or race thread in the links provided earlier as I need to create the entry list for the Round 1 race this Wednesday.
    If you watched the real race this weekend you will know it should make for a great gt3 sim race :)

21. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Gamer

Looking forward to it, the test race was already awesome :D

MJ911 likes this.