1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Simracing.org.uk League Thread

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by MJ911, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Practising for this weeks race like-

[​IMG]

Mr.Mugel likes this.
  2. fmg

fmg Rookie

We look to have an interesting grid of cars already forming for this.
    A couple of Z4's, and few Merc's , Some Lambo's and Audi's, plus the usual spattering of McLarens and even a Bentley :)

Is anyone going to bit the bullet and join us in an SLS or 12C? :D

3. OK sabine , you must be confident if u think u can beat everyone in a van!

garyjpaterson likes this.
  4. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

This looks intersting, I'll be joining for the Nürburgring round. Do I need to register on your S.R.O.UK website or can we exchange all necessary information via this forum or pm?

Btw: I'm not british, but I guess this should be no problem?:D

5. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Gamer

You need to register at http://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php . Then you can see the password. It's a quick and easy registration, so should be no problem.

Not being British is not a problem, especially these days :D

6. Is the sareni camaro legal too just incase we have some american racers (tank commanders) that might like to race?:eek::oops::D

7. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Gamer

That is a nice looking car :eek:

8. 4223.jpg

If u own one of these:D

9. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

No Camaros in the Blancpain series so nope! Wish we had a 488gt3 or Aston Martin though :(

And no fear on being non British we have just as big amount of European racers :)

You volunteering to race in that transit van Gary? ;)

10. fmg

fmg Rookie

It's not currently available - To be fair in GT3 trim I've found it to be a fair bit slower than the rest on the occasions I've played with with it.
    Admittedly I haven't spent very long on the setup though so that might be where the speed has gone!

11. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Gamer

What? Red trousers? No I don't own those :rolleyes:

12. Haha, one day, but its not quite ready yet.

You worried you and your Bentley won't be the biggest thing on track? ;):p

13. If they are what u call trousers id like to see your shorts! :oops::D

14. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

[​IMG]

Anyone else want to sign up?

20 drivers registered for round 1, a good gt3 grid :)

Ps gp20 if you read this, I need your guid number from steam. Pm me here or on on the srouk site.

15. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Round one proved to be a superb race with an almost full grid of all the gt3 cars available, a great success and enjoyed by all :)

Coming next week....July 13th

[​IMG]

Still a few slots available on the grid but only a few so if interested, head over to Simracing.org and sign up

16. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Next weeks round 2 race thread:-
    http://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=13871.0

At present only 4 slots remaining.

Booking: 18.15uk time (for drivers not in the entry list)
    Practice: 19:15 (60 mins)
    Qual: 20:15 (15 mins)
    Race: 20:30 25 Laps(TBC) (approx 35 mins)

Cars allowed:
    All GT3 class cars
    Bentley add-on car

Track: Misano GP

Start: Standing
    Tyre wear: Normal
    Fuel consumption: Normal
    Pit-stops: None required

All drivers not in the Entry list must be booked in to race before booking closes at 19.15 U.K.

PLP App - Not used in this series.

Notes:
    (1) Please make sure you are fully aware of the UKGTR Rules
    (2) Driver lists can be found on the championship standings page
    (3) Please use the Driver Details page to ensure that the league management software has your correct name

17. This may be a bit prophetic but what if the red pack dlc contains the 488 gt3 and the gallardo gt3 can we swap cars lol :eek::D

18. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Heck, I may even change cars if it does! :) love the 488gt3

Round 2 Race Banner
    [​IMG]

19. Is the nurburgring round 9 the gp or gt layout ?

20. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

either your planning a long way ahead or just like asking awkward questions ;)

The true answer is I am not quite sure and waiting for the Blancpain people to confirm it. Its listed as an endurance round so I automatically assumed its the Nordschleiffe but I am now not so sure, so it may be the just the full GP circuit but that would be unusual for endurance at the Nurburgring. Interesting!