1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Simracingsystem - SF70 Championship - Pro tips and track guide

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by slopps, Apr 28, 2020.

1. slopps

slopps Simracer

I thought i'd start making youtube videos.....got nothing better to do whilst i'm at "work".
    Also i'm enjoying it.
    Decided to make guides and content covering the various simracing system championships that i race in, + iracing + other random things i've got in the pipeline.
    Hope these videos help and do feel free to ask me anything.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions ACC on Simracingsystem - SRS Apr 13, 2020
    Suggestions Include SimRacingSystem as official Content and Add Official Kunos Competitions Jun 5, 2017
    Suggestions Online Official Competitions with simracingsystem.com partnership Jan 16, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room Flag-to-Flag SF70-H F1 League Jan 4, 2018
    Chit Chat Room SF70H Grip Dec 22, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues SF70H - no power/torque curves in GUI Dec 14, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues SF70H ride height Oct 23, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Engine SF70H Oct 17, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues SF70H ride height = no drag Oct 11, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues F2004 and SF70-H both too slow Sep 24, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Ferrari SF70H physic car is correct? Sep 22, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Small texture issue on SF70H Sep 21, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues SF70H Texture flicker bug Sep 20, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues SF70-H Turbo Lag Sep 20, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Ferrari SF70H Turn 1 Monza AI Sep 19, 2017