1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Simsource: Setup Comparison Tool, Leaderboards, Server Results Viewer & Stats Tracker

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Tom Shane, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Do I suppose right, you had it running sometimes in the past? Please, try to delete whole "[My Documents]\Tom Shane\Simsource Client" folder and run the Client again.

Thanks.

2. F_D3vil

F_D3vil Rookie

That did the trick, Thank you !

Tom Shane likes this.
  3. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Site updated. New cars and tracks added to leaderboards, personal stats and results viewer. Setups diff tool will be updated over time.

its.me likes this.
  4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

G'day Shane.. Caster angle is still out a little.. :)

Edit Add: v1.6 is throwing the Camber Angeles out by -1 degree.

ie. -3.9 displays as -4.9 degrees..

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    Tom Shane likes this.
  5. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Hey Coanda,

is -1 deg shift global, for all cars, don't you know?

Thanks.

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I'll check a few later when i'm on the rig pc..

7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I tested a handful of GT3 and it looks to be a global issue. Problem is some chanage by -0.5 (BMW) others change by -1 (Audi Evo) or -2 (AMG).. Old setups are fine..

Nightmare for you..

8. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Thanks mate. It's gonna be fun. :)

Coanda likes this.
  9. I think that probably it is related to the different BoP for 2020 and the new param trackBopType in json file.
    I also noticed mishmatches for camber values between the comparation tool and the real settings (in game).

AndyK70 and XIV-V like this.
  10. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Tom Shane and Coanda like this.
  11. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Thanks for info @pankykapus.

Unfortunately, it's getting really hard to maintain something like this manually in the setup comparison tool. It would be really helpful, if Kunos could export and publish this info (setup lookup tables, min/max values for each car, etc.) in a JSON file so we don't have to go with each update from car to car and check the values manually.

12. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

It won't be a popular answer but the only documentation we have is the BOP documents and we can't disclose those. I'm afraid there's no capacity to create something for 3rd parties, I personally don't (easily) have access to that data and I'm not in the position to make promises on behalf of other devs. :\

Tom Shane and Coanda like this.
  13. magictap

magictap Rookie

Hi Tom, I'd love to see Vs lap charts especially for the enduros. They really tell a story with a simple picture. Like these from a 9hr race. Makes you ask questions around consistency, pit stop strategy, pit stop time, spins, issues in the race etc

Attached Files:

Tom Shane likes this.
  14. magictap

magictap Rookie

15. magictap

magictap Rookie

@Tom Shane I'd recommend not doing it in Google sheets as it does not play well with laptimes without a lot of messing, and Google Data Studio cant use it at all.

16. I can't see the sessions with the new patch!! I guess it needs to be updated?

Thanks, i am too addicted :D

17. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Yes, I need to update it according to new patch to fully work (hopefully during tomorrow). However, your personal sessions should be recorded and visible to you, just leaderboards for new tracks are not available yet.

18. Mmmmm the session i have done before doesn't appear on my page! Something wrong on my end?

19. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Not necessarily, patch could break more things than usual. I'll check tomorrow.