1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Simsource: Setup Comparison Tool, Leaderboards, Server Results Viewer & Stats Tracker

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Tom Shane, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Hi @Tom Shane I just started using your app. Thanks for the great work! I think we need to promote this more, because this is a great add-on to ACC. One question: Today I did a few races on public servers, without winning any of them (a second place, a third place, etc.) Now, when I check my ranking, it shows 3 race wins. Can that be fixed? Thank you.
    upload_2021-4-11_17-38-6.png

2. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Hi Guidofoc,

the Ranking page doesn't track your wins in a race. It's a "leaderboard" for the cars you are using. These 3 wins mean you have recorded fastest lap with the Porsche on 3 tracks.

Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    Guidofoc likes this.
  3. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Hello,

unfortunately, because of increasing running costs of the web site and insufficient funding, the site will be closed on 16.9.2021.

Cirith Ungol likes this.
  4. Justin Cruze

Justin Cruze Racer

That's a shame, always found the tools useful. But completely understandable....thanks for providing it while it lasted.

5. Rayko44

Rayko44 Rookie

This is truely terrible news :(
    I use your fuel calc & setup comparison tool every day.

If I had known about the funding issues, I would have definitely donated

6. Dyl3mma

Dyl3mma Rookie

oh man that sucks. It's my favorite results website of any. So easy to use and find the information I need.

7. NebulaSmudge

NebulaSmudge Rookie

Thanks for all your effort running it Tom. That's a real shame, it's such a great site.

Is there a way to export driver stats to save them locally? I'd hate to lose all that data. :(

8. n1lyn

n1lyn Racer

sent you a DM

Festa_PWR likes this.
  9. MR P R MARTIN

MR P R MARTIN Rookie

Can I say thank you to you, it is a massive shame, I love your site and like the rest find it easy and the fuel calc is the only one that is correct!
    I did donate but I guess it costs a lot more to run a site in the cloud than many people realise.
    GL for the future.

10. John Dalton

John Dalton Racer

Massive shame, going to miss the fuel calculator especially!

Thank you for the service.

seb 6th gear likes this.
  11. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Thank you all for support and offering help with funding. I can't respond to all mails and PMs, so I will post the current plan here.

After taking in consideration all feedback, I decided to continue funding the site myself and keep it running for another period. However, if you'd feel like you can spare some change, every little helps.

There is some info here about sponsoring or you can use direct link for one time donation or if you feel REALLY generous there is Patreon running.

Thank you.

12. The_Amazing

The_Amazing Rookie

That are fantastic news. My freinds and i really enjoyed your tracking client.

Maybe it has been already asked and i couldnt't find it... But how about an public donation goal for each month to cover the costs?

Tom Shane, GIXXERosg and NebulaSmudge like this.
  13. Jörg Kruft

Jörg Kruft Rookie

Hey mate, is it actually that the Website is going down or stays it online? I hope you can rescue it because it's much easier than all other options I find. What does it cost to manage the page for a month? Perhaps there would be some people's who can help u. Me included...
    Greetings Miesepammel

After sending this text I find the answer...

Tom Shane likes this.
  14. willycoyote17

willycoyote17 Rookie

Hello mate, it would be possible to differentiate in some way the times made before the 1.8 update, either always adding the date or similar. For example in the section of the best times for each city and car "Breakdown". Thanks for the effort in developing this great tool.

15. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Sure, I will add a date column to the Breakdown page.

NebulaSmudge likes this.
  16. willycoyote17

willycoyote17 Rookie

Great!, A lot of thanks!

17. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Done. Use Ctrl-F5 to refresh the page, if you don't see the new column.

Also added BMW M4 GT3 to the Setup Diff lookup tables.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
  18. Great tool I've only found recently... Not sure if you are still actively maintaining it - but any chance the new challenger pack cars could be added to the leaderboard ranking lists?

20. is the website down?