1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

SLI Support?

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by LibranRabbit, Oct 24, 2019.

1. tezpez

tezpez Rookie

AFR1 doesn't work and AFR2 is a slideshow for me. I play on an ultrawide and have tried all the sli settings, none work.

2. Red Or Dead

Red Or Dead Racer

How about checkerboard? I read nvidia added it as an option in drivers. Did anyone tested it?

3. Top$yKret

Top$yKret Rookie

Interesting discussion. Has anyone tried ACC in VR using NVlink? I don't understand what AFR is. I've got i9700k, 32gb ram and 1 rtx2080ti asus OC edition. I get around 37 fps with ultra vr settings in ACC. Would definitely consider getting nvlink if there is a decent benefit in ACC.

4. Vunnible

Vunnible Gamer

There is probably a 20-30% benefit in my experience with the 2080 ti’s.

AFR is Alternate Frame Rendering, which means the cards take turns rendering frames. In the nVidia Control Panel settings you can set the SLI mode - either globally or for each individual game, which I prefer - to:
    - Default (nVidia talks to the game and decides; if SLI is fully supported by the game this is the best option)
    - Off (single card only)
    - force the game to use ‘AFR 1’
    - force the game to use ‘AFR 2’

I can’t recall the difference between 1 and 2. For me, AFR 2 is the only one that works for ACC - I.e. it actually shows a performance increase. AFR 1 either does nothing or makes it worse.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  5. GT3Apex

GT3Apex Rookie

Does anyone have any issues with 1070 in AFR 2? I can only get a max of 30fps.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020