1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic SNOPY V5H

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Cemil Özkebapçı, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Hello Drivers,

I'm new. I'm looking for steering wheels. What do you think about Snopy V5H? I can't afford Logitech G Series, so I'm looking for alternatives.

Hope to see finish flag one piece :)

2. Rudski

Rudski Alien

The biggest problem I see is the fact it's missing any sort of reasonable clamp to hold the wheel to a table. I remember the G25 had an okay clamp and I'd rip that thing off the desk all the time.
    Imo if you get that expect it to move around a lot.

Cemil Özkebapçı likes this.
  3. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

I don't know your budget, but honestly, I'd have a look for a used G25/G27, if those exist in your region they should be around the same price as the Snopy.

4. Rudski

Rudski Alien

I think a G25/27 is the best entry level wheel. If you can't afford the wheel right now keep saving because it's worth the wait. Also the amount of support for Logitech products I would imagine is better compared to that other wheel.