1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

So... is Tilke using Assetto Corsa to test his tracks?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Guidofoc, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I just bumped into this article about the F1 Vietnam track that is being designed by Tilke. I am not sure if I understood what they say, but is he using Assetto Corsa to.. test the track or what? They mention Assetto Corsa in the article. The video is from tilke.com, which I suppose is his official website.
    https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/video-vietnam-circuit-tilke-lap/4374602/

Also, same on the official F1 website..:
    https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...noi-street-circuit.amhO9g771yXdHvLBhmyaV.html

Also, he's using the 2018 RSS F1 mod :D

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Epistolarius, Mai_88 and tabis like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics Bugs & Issues Using Content Manager Tuesday at 10:50 PM
    ACC Controls & Peripherals What in game Accuforce DDv2 wheel settings are people using? Aug 12, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cannot bind gear up/down to keyboard keys while using wheel steering v1.0.7 public beta 2/8 Aug 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 FFB disappears after using menu Jul 22, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Enter Server PWD when using VR (Enhancement Request) Jul 17, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Anybody using Track Attack with Assetto Corsa? Jul 6, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Bugs when using the swap driver feature Jun 23, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals 1.0.4 - Gamepad not using right thumb stick! Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Quality of replays when using TV and VR Jun 13, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Using your own name. Jun 9, 2019
    ACC User Interface Cannot navigate menu using dpad or keyboard online. Jun 6, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Improve the graphical appearence using this little trick May 30, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Exceeding Clutch Maximum Deadzone Causing Negative Signal May 30, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Record gameplay using VR fixed (For windows mixed Reality and openvr) May 29, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Hard coded TC when using mouse for steering May 26, 2019

3. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

"The onboard simulation lap uses the Assetto Corsa engine, with the track modelled on Tilke's own data." Probably AC Pro?
    The car looks familiar too.

The track itself is... Baku 2.0? Oh look, a looong boring straight followed by a hairpin. How innovative! And it's completely flat! Again! o_O

4. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Not necessarily AC pro I think. As far as I know you need AC pro to do public demonstrations, and there's an even more expensive version if you want to add mods to it, but I'm not 100% sure if this qualifies.

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well, at the very least you need a commercial license for something like this.

Neat, though, thanks for sharing.

6. chakko

chakko Alien

To be fair, they have to design the tracks like that, for F1.

7. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

First look of new track in Rio. They are gonna race it 2020 even though it's just a plan at the moment. :rolleyes:

8. chakko

chakko Alien

Big shame. Sao Paolo is such a nice track.

9. Orne

Orne Alien

Tilke also designed Bilsterberg which is a brilliant track!

chksix likes this.