1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

So who’s going to Monza?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Apr 7, 2019.

1. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I am not:(
    But hey have fun to whoever is going:)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Well im going to have to shut down my Hosted server! Nov 27, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality For Pete's sake, when is VR going to be addressed? Aug 9, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting SIM has some Freezes problems going on, tech questions to check. Aug 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals SERIOUSLY!! WHat is going on with controllers losing all settings?? Jul 21, 2019
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Car going up but wheels staying down Jun 20, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Freeze when going into next cycle. Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Rating going back where they were before.. Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars v1.0 ugly road barriers going through the pits at Spa-Francorchamps Jun 1, 2019
    ACC User Interface All controls frozen if going back from MP advanced screen Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Car stuck in 1st gear and going backwards after spin May 28, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Nurburgring track changes going to be in game? May 18, 2019
    ACC General Discussions AI Cars going throught walls and disapearing! Apr 16, 2019
    ACC Audio Sound loop freeze going to watch replay Quick Race Apr 15, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Disqualified for cutting when I was going to pit Apr 7, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Acc multiplayer and how is it going to be approached? Apr 5, 2019

3. lordpatou

lordpatou Racer

I will ,go if it doesn't rain.

4. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Still a bit too far away from me sadly. I would have went to the Red Bull Ring in May, but SOMEBODY had to decide to race at Zandvoort instead :mad:

5. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Make sure you present yourselves and talk to us guys. We will be there for you!

Arlo, MTv, Radfahrer and 9 others like this.
  6. dek

dek Racer

I wish I could go there...:(

7. sid1965

sid1965 Gamer

Thinking of going to Silverstone.

8. renato63

renato63 Racer

It's official, Sunday April 14th I'll be in Monza! :)
    I will arrive in the late morning, I hope to meet the guys from the Kunos team... ;)

9. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Great! Glad to hear and let us know how your visit goes:)

10. mr.urlauber

mr.urlauber Gamer

I will be there Saturday and Sunday, hoping to still get hold of a qualifying spot for the (virtual) AM class :)

Son and Aristotelis like this.
  11. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Great! Go for it!

12. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Best of luck :)

13. dek

dek Racer

Congrats to the superb drivers who made it into Silver Top12 and all the best for the ones travelling to Monza. Good luck to all of you.:)

14. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Starting to pack my bags soon(tm), just this line of code, and that one ....

Guys, make sure you find us and say hello. It's possible that we are in a hurry, but I do not want to hear "I've been there, but we didn't even say 'hello'" afterwards!

15. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Don't listen to him. We're not in a hurry. Come and bother us!

16. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Not monza but for sure Im going to last race in catalonia cause i live barcelona near circuit of catalonia. But you guys ¿will be also there or maybe the fame and all compliments when game releases will cause to forget fans? :p

Aristotelis and carlossanchez97 like this.
  17. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

(Maybe a future Dlc :D)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    Radfahrer likes this.
  18. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Wish everybode in Monza (a) wonderful day(s). I will watch the stream and hope for a great race and maybe for some infos about ACC! :)

19. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

I'd like to be there, after Misano 2018 but this time, family....

Also for the race and for walking around the track.

Have some good days @ all of you guys, visitors and Kunos team.

20. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

nope, i'll be at brands hatch though as i live 15 mins away

21. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Just have to post it here.

Very happy for Chris!

I won't be at Monza but if you Kunos guys will ever be to winter tests at Portugal I will be glad to meet you.

Well done Chris!

mr.urlauber, ignission and D.Jankovic like this.