1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Some endurance questions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by icemanzp, Dec 25, 2017.

1. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

Hello there! Merry Christmas and Happy New Yeat for all!
    Last weekend we make 6 hours multiclass race and now i would like to ask Kunos Simulazioni for some questions. And it would be great if you'll answer me. No. it wouldn't about weather or night.
    Last two updates didn't bring us nothing new fetures and all our community very interested. if they will in future. For example, half of year ago you made first step for driver swap racing, we were very excited and glad. We made 4 or 5 big marathons with 35-48 pilots. But now we need to know, which features you'll make and which we must do be our curve hands by apps and plugins.

1. First of all, pilots changes: will you change something? I mean, maybe spectator mod and chenges like iracing, or, at least, timer, which could make pilots changes more equal. For example, some cars made driver changes faster then pit stop, and used this opportunity for all race.

2. After the driver change, all of the apps working wrong. Realtime shows that you're on the last position, game bring you blue flag with every car. And only F9 show current standing (ACTV and some other apps also can show it). It's very difficult to race in such conditions, and it would be great to fix this problem if it's possible. So, will you work on it?

3. Could we wait for a rolling start?

4. Drivers name. Is it possible or could it be to see a current driver name?

Thank in advance, we love endurance and we love AC, but now Endurance in AC is a bit problematic.By the way, when the sunset looks so amaising. thank you for it!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Career-Endurance Rules - Questions Jul 22, 2019
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Gold medal endurance races Monday at 5:39 PM
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR Endurance Cup Round 1 Oct 18, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Endurance Race Entry List, please fix! May 7, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 2.4 Enduro Club - New solo driver endurance racing community Apr 22, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 15 minutes stints @Spa 24 hours endurance?? Apr 29, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RWB International's Suzuka Big Grid 90 6hr Endurance 28/5/2022 Apr 10, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Crashes in MP endurance race UE4 & Physics (12h) Mar 12, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room The SimZone | Team Endurance | $500 PRIZE POOL Feb 15, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room DC-SimRacing SimRacingGloves.com Endurance League Feb 6, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Declassification on endurance races Jan 6, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room GTOpen Endurance 2022 Jan 5, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Audi Endurance Team - Looking for drivers Dec 26, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RWB International 'Big Grid 9hr Endurance Spa' 82 teams 19th Feb 2022 Dec 20, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [FREE] Christmas Endurance 8H SPA by ARC Nov 10, 2021

3. WallyM

WallyM Alien

My sixth sense tells me we won't see any more major feature updates for AC. I may be wrong, but it feels that way.

Octane likes this.
  4. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

If they're already making AC2, it's not so bad, but i think, at least, names. apps and blue flags issue Kunos could solve.

5. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

oh, i forgot.
    5. Is it a final version of the wind? It would be great if it could change direction and force in session periodically. or maybe server plugins can do this now?

Empty likes this.
  6. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

Well ... thanks for your answers, KS. Great customer focus, guys.

Empty likes this.
  7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well I may be wrong but you not getting a response might have to do with that you posted this in the Chit Chat section instead of opening threads in the support section for the respective issues/bugs.

8. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

I posted my thread exactly in support forum. Moderator moved it here, not me..