1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Some more suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Chrisg81, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Chrisg81

Chrisg81 Rookie

Hello guys..i'm new to this sim(and sims in general) i don't even have a wheel or played online yet..but from the little time i played i think that some tunning/mods like e.g forza has is missing..and also i would love to see more dlc's like jdm cars such as subaru/Honda cars and more from nissan(i know that you'll hate me for this :D)..also i find it kinda difficult to steer with the dualshock 4 but i'm still trying to optimize the settings close to what i find best compromise between grip and drift..that's it pretty much although sure there are more aspects that can be improved such as the sound when flatshifting and other stuff but i cant't tell more for the time cause i haven't play enough...sorry if the same things are posted previously!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface A couple of little suggestions Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Suggestions for settings of Logitech G920 May 4, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards My Suggestions for Rating & Leaderboards [v1.6.2] Nov 25, 2020
    ACC User Interface UPDATED! My Suggestions for UI (inc. pics) [v1.7.4 until v1.8] Nov 25, 2020
    ACC Gameplay A few questions and/or suggestions Nov 2, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality suggestions for VR users Jul 19, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer CP server suggestions Mar 11, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Suggestions/Requirements for Leagues Competitions Feb 15, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Suggestions to improve Gamepad support Feb 7, 2020
    ACC Gameplay MFD suggestions Feb 5, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals realistic FFB strength suggestions (Fanatec DD1) Dec 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Again a few suggestions to make the game more engaging Oct 1, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Monitor swap and FOV suggestions Sep 6, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Issues and Suggestions for MP UI concept Jun 10, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Suggestions Please Jun 4, 2019

3. Horus

Horus Alien

:D :D :D

edit: Don't want to get into it, but play the game for a few hundred/thousand hours then get back to the community. Oh! This ain't Fonza. :)

Chrisg81 likes this.
  4. Chrisg81

Chrisg81 Rookie

Yes i know this ain't forza but i like the tunning on that game like turbos engine swaps etc..but ok i got what you saying and one thing is for sure..i love this sim!and why not more japanese cars? What's wrong with honda's there are some pretty good honda race cars they could be in assetto corsa..i'd like to see even a civic but surely not in stock form...

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  5. Horus

Horus Alien

Licenses, time and money. :)

6. Chrisg81

Chrisg81 Rookie

Yep you've got a point! :) ahh my dreams of driving an Nsx in AC are dead i suppose :p

7. ingrobny

ingrobny Gamer

Never say never, we have 1 japanese car pack already, maybe it will be more in the future?

Maybe a 1995 Mitsubishi GTO 3.0 Twin Turbo (Mitsubishi 3000 GT) :)?

231298131964_0.jpg

This is a car i used alot in Gran Turismo 4 i think it was 1998 model.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    bk81 likes this.
  8. Chrisg81

Chrisg81 Rookie

Offcourse one thing i've learnt is never say never..maybe one day we'll get many more cars but i struggle to play with what i have already so i'm ok with it but new cars are always welcome right? ;) so i would like to see what everyone else thinks about modifications/customization like e.g take a car that is 200hp N/A and build it or swap engines with FI/Nos to 600 700 you name it HP and be able to customize it as you'd like..offcourse i know that it's easier said than done but is it only me who would pay a lot for such thing??:)

ingrobny likes this.
  9. ingrobny

ingrobny Gamer

Earning money and spend money on buying cars and upgrades is something i miss from Assetto Corsa and Project Cars, but i don't think that will happen, but i can live without it, since both these games have better sound and physics that the most played racing game on Playstation Gran Turismo.
    I would like to have the ability to change livery before i start a race in the career mode and choose which car to drive in a GT3 championship in career mode, right now, there is no Nissan GT3 race in the career mode, the BMW Z4 GT3 is dominating, i would like to see more GT3 races with the Audi LMS Ultra and the Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3.

Chrisg81 likes this.
  10. Chrisg81

Chrisg81 Rookie

I agree..i miss tunning but i bought it for physics and sound in the first place..i made this post mainly to see what others think about it!:)

ingrobny likes this.
  11. SlideWaze

SlideWaze Racer

^^Why progress is so slow. Who cares if this isn't forza. Tuning/modding your car is all part of race simulators. AC could take over if they use there fan base right. People are willing to help pay to get features added to the game. I'm willing to pay

ingrobny likes this.
  12. Horus

Horus Alien

No, Sims are not made for modding and tuning (if I take your meaning of modding/tuning as buying parts to upgrade your car). If that were the direction Kunos took they would have to get data on all turbos, aerofoils, drive shafts, brake callipers, tyres blah blah blah. It would be a never ending spec trek, with multiple variable on all cars. As for painting them you own favourite colours cool, but parts and such leave that to the S types.

edit: Willing to pay, into the seven/eight figures? I expect Lord and Master Kunos, would do it for a reasonable amount of cash. ;)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    Chrisg81 likes this.