1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic Somehow allow pc features??

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by thenextdk, Aug 28, 2016.

1. thenextdk

thenextdk Rookie

The whole experience of being able to download custom tracks, cars etc NEEDS to be implemented on console.

I know it's early days, but feel extremely limited with the drifting aspect so far. Compared to pc it's gonna get boring real fast which isn't good, especially as I feel the physics are spot on.

Would be a real shame if more options aren't made available. Like real soon.

Also, more car variations would be great in general. I mean, why so many lotuses?

Keep up the epic following from pc and get it transferred to console. That would render all other driving games redundant and make you guys at kunos winners.

JDMW1ZARD and AyrtJ97 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [1.3.7] every drive from pitstop resets somehow steerassist Feb 28, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB is terrible (even non existent, somehow) Feb 4, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds The games still runs somehow after exiting it Jan 24, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Somehow, FXX K can go only electrical, with KERS button Aug 29, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Huracan GT3's FFB on a DFGT is somehow broken Feb 13, 2016
    General modding discussion Can drs be disabled somehow? Sep 11, 2015
    ACC Physics Suggestion: Car setup aero test allow lower ride heights Jul 30, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer No refueling allowed - Hold my Fanta! Jun 3, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Disallowed Laps May 21, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Disallowing assists for the player and AI cars May 17, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Since I am not allowed to reply or create posts anywhere but here... Apr 29, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Pit stop interface - allow changes while pitting Jan 20, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Cockpit view only allows 54 degrees of FOV Nov 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thank you Kunos! Let us show you some love and allow us pre order IGT DLC Nov 9, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Custom Championship: Refueling allowed when disabled Jul 14, 2019

3. Hermanlol

Hermanlol Gamer

Agree. The driving experience and look of the nurburgring is amazing but game feels like some kind of early beta version with leaks of fautures :(

4. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Mods wont be available on consoles, you buy pc version for that.

5. Steezo87

Steezo87 Rookie

They did it for fall out why not assetto?

6. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

It was said in multiple interviews and stuff.

Besides i don't think it's that easy porting them to consoles, people do it in their free time and for free, so don't expect them to make further effort of making them for consoles too. Just forget about it.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  7. Steezo87

Steezo87 Rookie

This is true sadly. Guess I could settle for the dlc packs, more wheel settings and some small patches :-/

Boris Lozac likes this.
  8. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Well it probably sounds like captain obvious, but for a full benefits of a sim you get a PC..

For example this is one of my favorite tracks and i probably drive it even more than official tracks..

9. JDMW1ZARD

JDMW1ZARD Rookie

I feel the same way hopefully you will be able to import custom cars, i've spent days researching to see if it would be possible but i haven't fpund anything.