1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Somehow allow pc features??

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by thenextdk, Aug 28, 2016.

1. thenextdk

thenextdk Rookie

The whole experience of being able to download custom tracks, cars etc NEEDS to be implemented on console.

I know it's early days, but feel extremely limited with the drifting aspect so far. Compared to pc it's gonna get boring real fast which isn't good, especially as I feel the physics are spot on.

Would be a real shame if more options aren't made available. Like real soon.

Also, more car variations would be great in general. I mean, why so many lotuses?

Keep up the epic following from pc and get it transferred to console. That would render all other driving games redundant and make you guys at kunos winners.

JDMW1ZARD and AyrtJ97 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC somehow CPU Spike background task dependant? Nov 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Interested in getting a copy also on console, but is telemetry data saved somehow? Jul 12, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [1.3.7] every drive from pitstop resets somehow steerassist Feb 28, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB is terrible (even non existent, somehow) Feb 4, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds The games still runs somehow after exiting it Jan 24, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Somehow, FXX K can go only electrical, with KERS button Aug 29, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Huracan GT3's FFB on a DFGT is somehow broken Feb 13, 2016
    General modding discussion Can drs be disabled somehow? Sep 11, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Server in Content manager not allowing change of final rtatio Oct 7, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer no bad ping or wifi racers allowed Jul 27, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Blows my mind how Game Developers are allow to... Jul 19, 2022
    ACC Tools Are inputs not done by the driver allowed? Jun 4, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Game allows me to create skins with an empty team name [exercise self-control] Apr 17, 2022
    ACC User Interface [Suggestion] allow mapping "View Left/Right" to an axis Feb 19, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Bug in Track Competence... Does not allow CP servers to participate Jun 12, 2021

3. Hermanlol

Hermanlol Gamer

Agree. The driving experience and look of the nurburgring is amazing but game feels like some kind of early beta version with leaks of fautures :(

4. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Mods wont be available on consoles, you buy pc version for that.

5. Steezo87

Steezo87 Rookie

They did it for fall out why not assetto?

6. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

It was said in multiple interviews and stuff.

Besides i don't think it's that easy porting them to consoles, people do it in their free time and for free, so don't expect them to make further effort of making them for consoles too. Just forget about it.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  7. Steezo87

Steezo87 Rookie

This is true sadly. Guess I could settle for the dlc packs, more wheel settings and some small patches :-/

Boris Lozac likes this.
  8. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Well it probably sounds like captain obvious, but for a full benefits of a sim you get a PC..

For example this is one of my favorite tracks and i probably drive it even more than official tracks..

9. JDMW1ZARD

JDMW1ZARD Rookie

I feel the same way hopefully you will be able to import custom cars, i've spent days researching to see if it would be possible but i haven't fpund anything.