1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Spa 24h 2019

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Axel Vogelsang, Jul 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Do you care more about the safety of the pilots or watch the race?

2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Well its easy to sit here watch and say they can race..we dont see everything happening over camera.. but if you see some instagram stories from teams there is damn **** ton of rain and water...i am fine with them going for safety rather than getting somebody injured..lol there is so manny accidents even when there is no heavy rain let alone in full rain.

Felge Schneider likes this.
  3. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Unbelievable. The SC picked up the wrong car again and that gave Rene Rast a 50s lead for free.

4. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Yeah I can’t believe they let that happen / have not somehow corrected the mistake yet. Imagine all the protests if they do nothing!

5. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Watch a good race.
    If a race end with 20 drivers due to mistakes rather than 40 behind sc, i prefer to see the first option.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  6. rycil

rycil Simracer

There are many cars cutting heavily the raidillon. Is it allowed to drive over the white lines?

7. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I was able to time my sleep with the red flag and woke up to the race again over an hour ago, but then I learned about the SC having picked up the wrong car and giving the #1 Audi an unfair lead without slowing down.

The Audi team manager just went away to speak with the stewards and for SRO's sake I hope the race wasn't fixed in favor of Audi and that it was only a mistake by an inexperienced safety-car driver and/or technical issues.

chksix likes this.
  8. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

It's all a financial matter. These are the "20" that pay for everything. Otherwise we would have seen 10 cars on the track.:)

9. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Did he get any penalty for smashing the Aston MArtin into the wall previously to the SC incident?

10. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Almost the exact same thing happened yesterday, but then with the Porsches. Safety car was supposed to pick up the #998 car, but picked up the #98 car. Corrected its mistake tho.
    Seems like a simple mistake, doesn't look like foul play.

11. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

I love the muddy look of the cars after all this racing, battling and coping with weather

Koukito likes this.
  12. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

At the moment Porsche seems in a very good position with Estre running in front.
    But I'm not sure if they timed it perfectly here. I think he has to do 2 more stops, because each stint may only be 65min and he stopped just above the 130min.
    Yeah, it's not the Audis fault what happened, but it's still hugely unfair and should've been corrected by adding 1 or 2 more SC laps where they pick up the correct one.
    It brought #1 Audi back into the run for the lead, before it wasn't really there.

Now they threw it away by themselves, but that's not the point.

13. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Track limit isn’t as strict as last year there. Same in many other corners as well.

14. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Lots of spinning Ferraris. o_O

15. rycil

rycil Simracer

I have even seen overtaking in that corner with a car on the right line and the other cutting the inside. I don't know if it is for safety reasons but for me it brakes the character of this track, and particularly of this corner.

16. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Some drivers said the same. Seems like you can take every line you want.

17. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Will Rowe finish as runner up in the same car as the winner back to back?

18. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Meh, FCY again, so that's the race pretty much over under yellow/SC with only 10min on the clock left.

19. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Looks like they removed the SA rating from the race.

20. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Great drive by Kevin Estre. Deserved win.

D.Jankovic and Mr.Mugel like this.