1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Spa *BigGrid* race event / stress test

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by MrGit@Twitch, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Another great race... and great challenge! From 45th to 13th... and not being lapped by the leader.

Thank you :)

But the starting grid... it is another story. Let's hope this will be fixed in next patch.

ACCBG (1).jpg ACCBG (2).jpg ACCBG (3).jpg ACCBG (4).jpg ACCBG (5).jpg

Dewald Nel likes this.
  2. Serge M

Serge M Alien

3. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Please note, that would have happened because i use the /restart command and didn't reboot the server fully instead....it's not a recommended command that should be used at any point (even though i did to save time), so the spawn errors were likely down to myself doing so and not ACC. :)

4. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

It is happening not only on BigGrids.

It happened before and after restart.

5. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Probably worth taking screenshots of replays and posting it so it can be looked at, including the commands run on the server prior to start (restart, session skip... etc)

6. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

I've seen the 'car orgy' grids happening on a few streamer's videos where there has been no restart. Just a bug I think.

7. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

The spawn error happens since 1.2 very often.
    It's ACC.

8. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Some highlights from wet Monza from my Bentley's view:

9. MrGit@Twitch

While watching the RLM 6hr race, i have a few things to mention for this weeks race.

Track will be Silverstone, it would have been Brands but that's only 34 slots and whereas we had the last one in the rain....this one will be the 1st full night time BigGrid!

Plus, due to the popularity of these events, i wondered if you all could give a quick yes/no/maybe response to this form and *IF* enough interest i'll move forward with planning. ^^

BigGrid survey - https://forms.gle/6aiJfjuLXkjUBQxw6

10. MrGit@Twitch

.....just another quick note, track change to Bathurst (daytime) for Wednesday now. ^^

SLiiDE, Maciej Malinowski and Micii1 like this.
  11. Jeroen Jongen

Jeroen Jongen Rookie

Will there be a biggrid event tonight?

12. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

No:

13. Serge M

Serge M Alien

What kind of ping is seen from people on these event? Would like to join one but thinking the ping from Australia may be a bit much.

Also is there a practice server and practice lap times you can see somewhere?

14. MrGit@Twitch

Aus would be a stretch too far ping wise, looking at 300ms I guess.

As for practice servers, generally don't have em, tho with this week now being Bathurst I'll make sure there's one running just so that everyone taking part can get used to driving it with others online. :)

15. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Some Europe servers I’m around 200 ish/just under, (Perth based). Would love to see one of these in a Singapore server as that should give decent pings for Europe and Asia Pacific

16. MrGit@Twitch

Evening everyone, how you all enjoying the DLC?

Tonight if you didn't already hear, we're off to battle the mountain @ Bathurst!

As you need drivers who understand that it only takes one car to ruin a race there, tonight it'll be SA80 for server #1 and SA60 for server #2....also, please practise the new start procedure before entering the servers this evening as it's catching a few people out, but i will be on hand with the clear_all command just incase.

See you on track. :)

17. Waiting for the results from today... hope I Win the AM Class :p

18. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

Again an exeptional experience. Did some 4 hours of training for the mother of all tracks. Could do 2.05 in training in my Ferrari. Entered the race with one goal. Finish it!
    So in qualify I was very happy with a 2.04.3. Only then to see that some guys did 2.00 .

Race start. Wasnt aware that it would be a dark one... man was that great, driving in the dark around this track with 50 dedicated and fair racing drivers... survived the dark.... rain started falling from the sky... by now I did no longer think that I was in a simulator... its all so close to real... when the dry line came.. picked up the pace racing to halftime for the pitstop. All went perfect... in the second stint concentration became more difficult... and that can be messy on this track. Crashed.. lost a wheel and slowly went back to pit. After 3 minute stop went back on track and finished race. Greatest Sim experience to date.. ACC and biggrids are becomming more and more addictive this way...
    thanks Mr.Git and Kunos. So much fun. Really perfect!

19. MrGit@Twitch

That race last night, just wow!

Starts in the dark @ 5am, light rain just before the pit window and Mike Nobel losing a sure fire win on the penultimate lap, thank you everyone....it was a joy to watch!

Results from the race ; https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fbntd92wk4uqi4/ACC_200205-215632_R_spectator_mount_panorama_mp.7z?dl=0

Some Twitch clips, all the below were taken on the 1st lap...

Race start, 1st corner : https://clips.twitch.tv/EnergeticProductiveSquidPRChase

Mountain Straight : https://clips.twitch.tv/HappyTenaciousSoybeanFloof

On the Mountain ; https://clips.twitch.tv/StrangeBraveCoffeeSpicyBoy

Coming onto Conrod : https://clips.twitch.tv/SpoopyStylishBearPartyTime

Turn up the Sound, The Chase ; https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyBeautifulCatPlanking

...and Mike! : https://www.twitch.tv/mrgit/clip/DifferentSingleAmazonMoreCowbell

Don't forget, we've got a #BiggerGrid race this Sunday, there will be a LOT of cars on track so please treat the event primarily as a test and if the race goes off well then thats a bonus.
    Give your PC the once over for maximum performance before the race to give yourselves the best starting point and i'll make sure the race conditions are set for the optimum my end.

You won't want to miss it!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020