1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Spa *BigGrid* race event / stress test

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by MrGit@Twitch, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Hardcore Simmer

2. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Simracer

Amazing , the quality and details on these tracks is amazing , sometimes it looks so realistic

3. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Hardcore Simmer

Great video although shows me massively stacking it into the very quick turn 15 due to taking aero damage earlier in the lap!

Really looks amazing at points and thanks to MrGit for putting the event on, went pretty well given the numbers.

MrGit@Twitch likes this.
  4. McFlex

McFlex Rookie

Will this Event still take place every sunday and wednesday? Is there a shedule for with track is driven?

5. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Always 8pm GMT Wednesdays and 7:30pm GMT Sundays, pw is always = biggrid

Tracks for this week are Hungaroring 60 minutes and Barcelona 90 minutes. :)

6. MrGit@Twitch

Afternoon all and hope your keeping safe!

Remember, tonight's ACC BigGrid is a 90min race @ Barcelona! No compulsory pitstop (but still have to pit, effectively a s&g if no tires/fuel taken) , all down to the driver to take tires/fuel or both! Server+Twitch stream live 7:30pm GMT and pw=biggrid

7. Roy_33

Roy_33 Gamer

Hi, is there another event tonight? I might be able to make it tonight, would like to participate then

8. MrGit@Twitch

Yup, tonight (8pm GMT) is a 1hr race @ Nurburgring /w compulsory pitstop for tires...Sunday (7:30pm GMT) will be a 90 minute race @ Bathurst /w open pit strategy.

Roy_33 likes this.
  9. trutya

trutya Simracer

is there a discord channel for these events, or briefing, or just join the server and enjoy it?
    never did an event like this, but i'd like to try it really much

10. Robert Euller

Robert Euller Rookie

Hallo MrGit!

I tried to access the homepage https://www.mrgit.co.uk/ to get some further information, but this was not possible.
    Just wanted to inform you that the link in your signature is not working and hope everything is allright with you!

Greatings,
    Robert

11. MrGit@Twitch

Remember everyone, after today's awesome SRO ACC event is done, we have a a 90 minute BigGrid @ Bathurst starting tonight at 7:30pm BST!

Please note, SA for tonight will be 85 and pw as always is = biggrid

Here's the link to my Discord : https://discord.gg/xNCy2Qk

Yea, website is currently offline, but just follow the link above and join my Discord. :)

trutya likes this.
  12. KToMmi

KToMmi Gamer

Plans for tonight?