1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Spa *BigGrid* race event / stress test

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by MrGit@Twitch, Nov 6, 2019.

1. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

2. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Hardcore Simmer

3. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Unfortunate race also for me, after a punt in a big accident at the chicane the car was badly damage and snapped at raidillon.
    Anyway I have a positive note: full formation lap is awesome from an immersion standpoint. @Minolin in my opinion the limiter coul be a bit more relaxed while in single file and it could be useful if you had a message like "follow/stay behind car #X" as sometimes people get out of position just because they are following the wrong car

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    fnegroni and KToMmi like this.
  4. MrGit@Twitch

Good evening everyone!

Race day tomorrow as you know and as of right now, no new tracks so tomorrow's BigGrid race will be @ Monza!

Seeya then. :)

5. Si.

Si. Simracer

What’s the best way to test if your PC is up to this, can I run an AI race with a certain number of opponents for instance?

I’d like to join tomorrow if I can.

6. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Hardcore Simmer

My PC struggles with 49 AI cars, but has no problems with 60+ players in multiplayer.

Just join tomorrow... and see what happens.

Si. likes this.
  7. MrGit@Twitch

With a 4770K you *might* run into issues as the player numbers rise, but as Ecnelis said just join in and see how it goes. :)

Si. likes this.
  8. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

PW will be the known one?

9. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Hardcore Simmer

Have you read the original, first post?

10. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

Ooops,
    yes I did, a few times in the last weeks ...
    Must have overlooked it.

Big THX

11. Si.

Si. Simracer

Any thoughts on the max visible opponents I should run for a good experience vs performance, 20?

Also looking back over the thread I should reduce shadows and mirrors, any other tips?

12. MrGit@Twitch

No lower than 12 on visible cars, shadows / foliage ect low.

Servers up right now and about to start quali in 5 minutes!

13. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

Got hit 2 times in formation lap from the same guy ...

14. Si.

Si. Simracer

Thanks, I hadn’t seen this at race start but in the end I changed my Shadows from Epic to Mid and Visible Opponents from All to 30 and couldn’t tell any discernible difference to a normal MP session at Monza so that was good.

Foliage and Texture were at Epic.

15. MrGit@Twitch

16. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Hardcore Simmer

Another good race and good fights (with large dose of incidents, without me this time ;)). Thank you!

Was it bug or feature: half-empty right start line?

[​IMG]

And again some automatically generated highlights:

After_Midnight, FLATPAT and m_box97 like this.
  17. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Today’s race was awesome, best race I had in ACC, this is where this game shines, nothing comes close to it :D:D:D
    And that pole with me and Noble with 0.009 difference, absolutely amazing

18. MrGit@Twitch

Morning everyone, something happening today? ^^

Letting you all know in advance that this week's BigGrid track will be Spa and I expect it'll be a busy one too, so I'll have 2 servers available to race on. :)

Micii1, issor and m_box97 like this.
  19. issor

issor Gamer

which day?

20. MrGit@Twitch

All details are in the 1st post. :)

issor likes this.