1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

[Special Event]VW FUN CUP 2020 Spa-Francorchamps.

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Motori959, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Motori959

Motori959 Rookie

[Special Event]VW FUN CUP 2020 Spa-Francorchamps.

The Historical Simulation Community Motors in Legend is pleased to announce the opening of registrations for its new special event on 02/04/20 at 13.00 p.m CET .
    The event is free , customized mod to the 2019 version developed by our community.
    Open server H 24 .
    For more information :
    https://sim-racing-vintage.forumfree.it/?f=64972046

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Special Event 2020] 12 Hours Of Bathurst Jan 12, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Special Event]Le Mans'66 -The Great Challenge Oct 29, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Special Event ] I am with the Imola racetrack Apr 2, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Special Event]"Salut Gilles" Feb 12, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Special Event] Remembering Ayrton Senna Jan 5, 2019
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Car skin always turns white [special events skins are preselected] May 21, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds drift event not showing results [special events issue] Dec 3, 2013

3. Motori959

Motori959 Rookie

live streaming 15 April 2020 from 21.10 CET

4. Huib_N

Huib_N Rookie

This looks great! Just signed up to the forum but unfortunately I think the signup has closed and I was too late. Is it still possible to drive the Fun Cups? I would love to have some offline (seriously) fun with them. Thanks a lot!