1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Generic Split time

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dailyxe, May 2, 2018.

1. dailyxe

dailyxe Rookie

Could we please have a proper split times for all tracks, so that you get split times on your current lap while driving, and see difference to any other lap you recorded, with any other car. That would be awesome =)

And could we also have a partial lap practice, so that you could start lap from any point of track? That would be nice on Nordschleife as well, so that you could set lap start to 7km, and practice from that forwards.

EDIT: Sorry that this came to wrong forum...but this suggestion can be for both, Console and PS versions.

f1webberfan likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Suggestion: Split throttle, brake, FFB from the Rev counter/Gear app Sep 15, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds OpenVR Mode: VIVE shows wierd position and no controll / Monitor shows splitscreen one half red Oct 26, 2017
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes KersInput, DrsEnabled, DrsAvailable variables, Split times Jun 8, 2017
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres torque splitting AWD Apr 16, 2017
    Suggestions Split times Feb 24, 2017
    Suggestions Split RACE_OVER_TIME into three variables for practice, quali and race Nov 21, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Sector Split Times App for Opponents Nov 13, 2016
    Suggestions Offline multiplayer (split screen) Aug 30, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Split time bar multiplayer mod Jul 27, 2016
    Screens & Videos (Splitscreen) - Ferrari 488 GT3 | Spa | Setup + Download Jul 23, 2016
    Chit Chat Room auto split of ai opponents Jun 4, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Huracan splitter set to 1 wings app reports 2. Oct 28, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes How can i get the splits in multiplayer? Mar 6, 2015
    Suggestions Split 3d model and skin thread on forum Mar 4, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Live split from preceeding and following car Jan 4, 2015

3. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

This was already discussed in the PC version of the game forums.
    Even if the PC version doesn't require permissions by SONY or Microsoft as the console versions need, it seems there is something else that is preventing this from happening.

Gran Turismo has it, I don't see why we can't have it.
    But here it is. We don't have this option - to compare ghosts of different cars.

And I don't see it coming.
    Even if that will change and prolong the gameplay of AC enormously for me. :)