1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE SRO E-Sport Championship launches 2020 programme

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Registration now open for SRO E-Sport GT Series public qualifying

More: https://www.gt-world-challenge-euro...n-for-sro-e-sport-gt-series-public-qualifying

Register here: https://sro-esport.com/register

Fremen_78 likes this.
  2. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

SO who signed up here. I know my chances are slim, but I'm gonna give it my best shot.

Skaven Zverov and Fremen_78 like this.
  3. AJ McDaddy

AJ McDaddy Simracer

My chances are slim to none, but I might sign up for the lockdown fun of it...

4. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

exactly my thought

Fremen_78 likes this.
  5. AJ McDaddy

AJ McDaddy Simracer

6. Si.

Si. Simracer

Same but signed-up. That FFF Racing Team livery is very nice, love the watch on the roof.

f.e.negroni likes this.
  7. matt_had

matt_had Gamer

So you just have to set a time on one leaderboard that is quick enough? Or all of them?

I have no chance of qualifying but at least I could focus on one track and get close maybe.

8. gornar

gornar Gamer

I think all of them.

9. Rogue Leader

You only need to set a time on one. If you set it on all 4 only your fastest one counts for getting in.

So in theory if say 2 guys place tops on all 4 tracks, the top 10 from 1 track will move on and then 2-12 will move on from the others. So its very possible that if you don't have a top 10 time you still may have a chance of making it. I would say top 20 has a chance of making it, beyond that unlikely.

matt_had likes this.
  10. AJ McDaddy

AJ McDaddy Simracer

Has the hotlap circuit been decided then? You're mentioning all 4 circuits - is that for qualifying or for the races from 16th May.

The hotlap qualifier is from 26th April - 10th May. I haven't registered yet, so do you get that information after registering?

11. Rogue Leader

As far as I understood it the Hotlap qualifiers are on the 4 race tracks : Silverstone, Spa Francorchamps, Nurburgring, Barcelona. One of those you will be limited to using the Bentley GT3 car for some reason.

Per the regulations page:

https://sro-esport.com/regulations/

AJ McDaddy likes this.
  12. AJ McDaddy

AJ McDaddy Simracer

13. Rogue Leader

I made a mistake in my post above, can't edit it, but in my example Guys 1 and 2 would move forward, 3-10 from that particular event would move and positions 3-13 from the other 3 hotlaps would also move forward.

14. gornar

gornar Gamer

Flavus likes this.
  15. Radoslaw

Radoslaw Racer

Ok, I am giga excited for this. Jenson Button on the list

16. Flavus

Flavus Racer

Yeah with no real life events this is going to attract a lot of interest. Monza event was fantastic to watch so really looking forward to this

17. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Hmm so Charles Leclerc streamed his first drive in ACC. At Silverstone, which by chance is where the first race of the SRO series will be held on Sunday.
    I was listening to the people helping him with setup etc, and at least one of them was a Kunos dev (he said "My colleague Gergo is much better.." Davide Brivio?). They were also talking about the race on Sunday, the setup that they can help Charles with, and Charles and his brother were saying they are not fast enough.
    This means some possibility that Charles Leclerc and/or his brother will be in the race on Sunday, what do you think?
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/599398207

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    chksix, Son and Salvatore Amato like this.
  18. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

Me too. Used to be a big fan of him when I was still watching F1, and the option to race "as him" in his car livery in ACC (and a McLaren on top of that) is super exciting.

19. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

Charles and Arthur Leclerc on board in ACC would be a massive marketing boost to the game, he had 11k viewers at one point. Charles was also talking about bringing Lando (Norris) and Alex (Albon) over as well, which would mean even more viewers.

20. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Certainly ACC has a learning curve so it's good that someone at Kunos helps him get up to speed. His brother Arthur was less impressed with ACC as he damaged his car early on. I saw Charles very focused in the second half of the race, I think he likes the challenge. As he will be racing against other mostly "non-simracers" I think he has a chance to shine.