1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Start problem ignored

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Redglyph, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Redglyph

Redglyph Gamer

Not what he wrote, and I don't think it's up to him to decide in stead of the support team whether or not this problem should be discarded and tell all players that don't like it to "deal with it".
    I'm convinced this was just a forgotten problem. Unless Kunos is turning arcade of course ;)

2. mrk1001

mrk1001 Gamer

My post wasn't meant to be rude or anything to you Redglyph, I actually support your requests. The quoted part is kinda of a 'motto' here when users here complain and ask for answers about missing essential features withing the game. From Kunos itself, everything essential is in the game already so anything else you feel should have been in the game a long time ago, its not essential for them. So, yeah, 'deal with it' seemed like the official answer.

Regards

3. Redglyph

Redglyph Gamer

Oops. I hadn't perceived that so far. So sorry then, but it was a bit confusing :)
    Now that introduction to the motto is done, let's hope they'll soon find some features are getting essential, including this one.

IMHO the physics and feedback are second to none, even if some prefer rF2, arguably quite good too in those areas but lacking content. AC could shine even more if it expanded the "racing" part to complete the already excellent "simulator" part of, well, this racing simulator.

4. Stereo

Stereo Alien

Thread tag "AS DESIGNED" just means it isn't a bug cause it's working the way they want it to. It's (pretty reasonable) feature request, so it goes in the feature request subforum. Or general chat.

TCLF, zaratul and St3fan like this.
  5. Saying it's a driving sim and not a racing sim is just a cop out. We all know it's not ideal. I'm sure Kunos will get there eventually, but it's not really game breaking or critical in any way, but would be nice.

However if you are driving manual H shifter you can put it in first and then drop the clutch when the lights go out. It says it's in neutral before the lights go out but it's really in gear.