1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Starting a new ACC league, looking for members!

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by damonboss, May 26, 2022.

1. damonboss

damonboss Rookie

BOSS Racing League

We have created a new racing league with the goal of making sim racing more fun for everyone, of any age and skill level. Join us to help get the league up and running, and maybe get handed a spot in the management team!

Why we are starting this league:

1. My biggest problem with most leagues is that they are too serious. Of course I want a good level of seriousness, but at the end of the day the most important thing is having fun and having a good time.

2. I want everyone to have a voice. My second biggest problem with most leagues is that they don't like input, and if anyone complains or criticizes them they get shunned. Every decision we make is going to be community decided, because most leagues are run and controlled by the admins.

We are looking for help.

We are looking for any type of help, ranging from experienced people that can help build the league to just people suggesting things. We would love your feedback. Like I said before, I want everything to be community driven. We are looking for any type of sim racer to race in the league from beginners to pro - everyone is welcome.

Race Schedule:

We will be looking to start in one month, racing on Sunday at 8 pm CET.

Here is our provisional schedule: (This is subject to change if enough people want to change it).

Server opens at 7 pm CET
    1 hour practice
    20 minute qualifying (points for top 10)
    Race 1: 30 minutes (points for top 20)
    Race 2: 30 minutes (points for top 20)

We hope to see you join us on our journey to grow the league and host fun racing!
    If you have any other questions about this league, feel free join the discord.
    Link: https://discord.gg/wM4vksCp46 (edited)
    YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER
    Boss Racing League
    6 Online
    16 Members

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC crash soon after starting Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error when starting ACC Mar 22, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC instantly crashes/ freezes after starting Feb 28, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC i not Starting, no log in AppData or Documents Dec 19, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room Established console league starting a PS5 ACC tier May 1, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Problems starting ACC Mar 15, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals First launch of ACC no FFB, close/reopen FFB works [SteamVR starting sequence] Dec 3, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Restarting accServer.exe with connected clients causes memory leak Mar 16, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR ACC League starting 26 Jul Jun 30, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB does not work after restarting ACC or playing another game before it Dec 3, 2018
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Quick Race starting grid Sep 22, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game not starting Aug 7, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game Crashes After Starting Any Race For Months Jul 31, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting [SOLVED] Game not starting May 27, 2023