1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Starting new assetto Corsa league

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Raymondjtoth, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Raymondjtoth

Raymondjtoth Rookie

Hi I'm starting a new assetto Corsa league it would be hosted on my PC for now since no money for server at this time it would he on Sat or Sunday after work I'm in Illinois USA and would need to register over at http://racingforjesus.com before can race we are a Christian league also and we have a discord channel would run f1 mods and tracks also sorry if hard to understand I have autism we would use ac thanks hope can join will post more info in fourm thanks Ray

Vasracing likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room Discord.me/ASRL Assetto Corsa Oval Racing in NASCAR 2020 Mod on Tuesdays at 9PM EDT starting August Aug 5, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room New Assetto Corsa Championships at Sim Racing System starting May 3! Sep 20, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa crashes when starting race, race cancelled Jan 24, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto corsa Stops after starting on steam Jan 13, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa Launcher not starting up Jul 18, 2016
    Screens & Videos New series that i am starting feat. assetto corsa! Jun 20, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Kernelbase.dll error when starting assetto corsa May 21, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Pc restarting with ati 7970 in assetto corsa Feb 24, 2015
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC crash soon after starting Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Quick Race starting grid Sep 22, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game not starting Aug 7, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game Crashes After Starting Any Race For Months Jul 31, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting [SOLVED] Game not starting May 27, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error when starting ACC Mar 22, 2023

3. Vasracing

Vasracing Gamer

Keep me up to date on your league. Is there a signup site////

4. Raymondjtoth

Raymondjtoth Rookie

Just sign up at link and it's don't have a logo yet since not main one that's all you do let them know it's sign up for ac thanks ray

5. Raymondjtoth

Raymondjtoth Rookie

Can you let other know more we get the sooner we can start it just sing up like tells you in rfj site we're can sing up