1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Starting your own online game

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by jon hill, Oct 13, 2016.

1. jon hill

jon hill Rookie

I recently bought a full set up, wheel, three pedal set, chair and gear changer as playing this is almost impossible without and a friend has done the same. Is there any way to set up a private race online against the computer? I tried online yesterday and so far can only join lobby's that are already up and running with tight restrictions. I don't see the point in making it that difficult it's no longer fun to play and not being able to pick where and how I want to race is putting me off the game, so far I'm leaning towards project cars at the minute.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports One lap down after starting from pit Jan 3, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Tyres keep cooling down before starting quick race Dec 19, 2019
    Chit Chat Room How to taylor your own starting grid ? Jun 29, 2016
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC crash soon after starting Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Quick Race starting grid Sep 22, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game not starting Aug 7, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game Crashes After Starting Any Race For Months Jul 31, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting [SOLVED] Game not starting May 27, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error when starting ACC Mar 22, 2023
    Physics Bugs & Issues Saving in Pit Lane and restarting causes Pit lock at location Mar 17, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC instantly crashes/ freezes after starting Feb 28, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room North America Series Starting on Monday's at 7:40pm EST on Xbox Series Dec 31, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC i not Starting, no log in AppData or Documents Dec 19, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [RIP] Racing Club | Porsche Carrera Cup 2022 | Starting October 16th! Oct 10, 2022

3. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

No you can't. They're working on it but 5 weeks in we've heard nothing since.

4. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

I've heard all sorts of rumours ' The dev team have given up and moved to Bognor regis', 'There will never be changes to MP' But not a squeak out of Kunos except for telling me off for arguing. Buy Project bugs and play that til they sort this out - I get the feeling it may be a while. I think they will get sorted but not in a matter of weeks - it will be months... but it will get better (IMO)

5. iMichael123S

iMichael123S Gamer

In Australia & New Zealand since the latest patch Assetto Corsa has had lobbies removed, really frustrating!