1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 State of the Game (even on Xbox One X)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ORO ERICIUS, Jun 22, 2020.

1. ORO ERICIUS

ORO ERICIUS Gamer

Dear Kunos,

where's the official gameplay content of PS4 Pro or Xbox One X? Some on trueachievements.org already have the Xbox version and say that it runs horribly and stutters. What do you want to do about it and are you interested in how the game works?
    If that's the state a player finds on release, then it will be the grave for ACC, that's for sure. The game will be torn apart by the reviewers. I hope you are already working on a patch or it is already available tomorrow's launch day. Otherwise I see very black. After the announcement of 30FPS, 50-75% of my racing friends have already canceled.

Thank you.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions what is the state of the game on console? Popularity, support... May 9, 2021
    Console Lounge Poor State of the Game... Oct 13, 2016
    ACC Gameplay Red Bull Ring PitEntry state not set correctly Jan 25, 2024
    ACC Virtual Reality The state of VR in ACC Feb 12, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions what`s the state of the CP servers Nov 12, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer State of CP servers (iRacer's Perspective) Jul 21, 2020
    ACC Physics Ignition state in shared memory Jun 7, 2020
    Console Lounge Statement regarding my RSR laptimes Jan 30, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room SRS SPAIN - SPANISH ARMADA - ALISTATE! Jul 18, 2019
    ACC Gameplay 1.0.2 resuming a weekend: car state Jun 11, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Mechanical damage state persists when session is restarted Apr 4, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Official statement because missing Mouse Support`? Dec 19, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Current state of AC and the future Sep 7, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Server says its in united states? Aug 16, 2017
    Console Lounge Personality types and percentages - the state of online multiplayer (console) Jan 15, 2017

3. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

My pre-order has been canceled. It looks like the game isn't launching on Xbox tomorrow, at least not in Germany.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  4. Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan Gamer

If anyone is reviweing this game solely on fps / graphics, then they are reviweing it for the wrong reasons.... Compromises had to be made and you know god damn well why they were made..... The hardware simply cant cope with the level simulation to output 60fps.... What ye cant see about that is stupid...

5. Monoke

Monoke Gamer

I'm happy with 30fps. It's a full-blooded PC racing sim that's been squeezed onto 7 year old architecture. I'll eventually be upgrading to PC but for now this reasonably priced console version is a taste of things to come.

What I cannot understand or accept is the manner in which this game has been marketed. I've been playing games for over 30 years and I have never before witnessed anything as shoddy as this. We are three hours away from having our pre orders finalised and there hasn't even been a screenshot of the Xbox version. I'm stunned by the level of recklessness on display here.

Vítor Sousa and ORO ERICIUS like this.
  6. Neilski

Neilski Alien

This is evident in both the official PS4 video and an XBox video another (user-made) PS4 video I watched - looks like it's skipping frames twice per second. That would drive me nuts.
    Edit: my bad, I thought the video was made by an XBox owner

7. Monoke

Monoke Gamer

Could you please post a link to the Xbox video? Thank you.

Edit: found it.

8. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Oh good, please link to it. I just realised that the video I watched was another PS4 video! LOL...

9. Monoke

Monoke Gamer

This is Xbox footage. He seems to be having a major problem reaching full throttle.

Edit: He can't get his wheel working either.

Neilski likes this.
  10. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Xbox One X gameplay:

11. Monoke

Monoke Gamer

Thanks for that. It's definitely the best looking of the four consoles.

12. Monoke

Monoke Gamer

13. Monoke

Monoke Gamer

Apparently the Xbox digital pre-order does not unlock until 5pm GMT. So it would have been quicker to pop down to Argos and pick up a physical copy.

In fact, as I also own a PS4, I could have purchased a physical copy, received the DLC for free, saved €5 and began playing it 8 hours before those that had pre-ordered on Xbox. This is the biggest publishing screw-up in living memory.

Tbe good news is that no matter who you are or where you are in life, there will always be someone that's worse at their job than you are.

f.e.negroni likes this.
  14. Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan Gamer

What a stupid situation, why wait until 5pm to unlock digital pre-orders?? When the shops will be selling it when they open at 9am.... Seriously 505 everything that went wrong with this release, went wrong.... Have to wait until 5pm i suppose.... Last time i will be pre-ordering 505 published game.

15. ORO ERICIUS

ORO ERICIUS Gamer

Go into xbox settings and put the console on New Zealand location. Have fun to play early ;-)

16. ORO ERICIUS

ORO ERICIUS Gamer

Go into xbox settings and put the console on New Zealand location. Have fun to play early ;-)

17. Monoke

Monoke Gamer

Excellent! Thank you my friend.

18. Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan Gamer

This did not work, it seems the digital release will not be unlocked until 5pm GMT+1

19. Monoke

Monoke Gamer

That's a shame. The wait continues!

20. ORO ERICIUS

ORO ERICIUS Gamer

Sorry to hear. Someone told me he was able to play it this way early. Well I am at work and have to wait too :).

Monoke likes this.