1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Stay safe KS. Get well soon Italy.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Tim Wilson, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

Italy is hurting badly. I just want to give my best wishes to all the Kunos team and all there friends and families and to the Italian people. If America gets out of the year of suck in any decent shape it will be due to the wakeup call that came from Italy.
    Hang in there!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting No Multiplayer possible. Opponents staying in Pitlane Nov 25, 2022
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues When restarting race after race in VR UI stays in car but view goes out Aug 1, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Porsche headlights indicator stays lit Apr 15, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Game stays disconnected Nov 20, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Suzuka pit exit: Pit limiter stays on Oct 7, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Rain lights stay on after rain is long gone Apr 20, 2020
    ACC Gameplay "Line up in double file" message stays for entire race Nov 17, 2019
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Car going up but wheels staying down Jun 20, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Allway stay in Oculus Home Jun 11, 2019
    ACC Audio V0.7 Low tyre pressure stay away from curbs Apr 3, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars debris stays on track without collision - cars drive through it Mar 18, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 0.6.1 Crash sound stays on, ffb stay working Mar 7, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Game stays active in steam after closing the game Jan 17, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars tyres stay don'tfollow car after parking Jan 16, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Blue flags stay up too long Jan 3, 2019

3. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I join in the wish! Get well, Italy and don't hurt anymore!

PS From Russia with love

sissydriver and renato63 like this.
  4. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Keep safe, the efforts to win this battle have to be from all.
    Best wishes.

5. Matt_ZRS

Matt_ZRS Racer

+1 Keep safe.
    One good thing about all this is the games market will get a massive boost, plus all the devs have no choice but to polish every detail on games as there isnt much else to do with your time during the day.
    This year is already a write off for most of my friends/customers racing seasons, Bring on the virtual battles of the pros across all games.

sissydriver and romandevision like this.
  6. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Best wishes to italy. Stay strong! :)
    Hopefully we will see a better understanding after corona.
    We are all humans, russian, africans, chinese, doesnt matter. :)
    We have to force the AI / robots that the robots can do the work. They work, humans getting money cause they are humans. :cool:
    We have to think new.:confused:
    Then we have time for the weak, the young, the old, time to solve the problems. :)
    I am positive this is a chance to change thinking. Maybe this seems to be a bit crazy/radical. o_O
    But since ~30years i am thinking not very common and i was not wrong every time. ;):cool:
    So - stay all healthy. :)

LeiF, aaaape and romandevision like this.
  7. Turk

Turk Alien

Hoping the worst of it is over for Italy, new cases went down yesterday, hopefully that becomes the trend.

I'm in Spain (for the foreseeable future) and everything is on lock down, police have roads blocked going in and out of towns checking for non essential travel.

8. saurohd

saurohd Racer

thanks guys.... I'm Italian and I hope that all ended quickly. Thd situation is very horrible, works and money pull down faster and the future is hard for us..The real problem are people dead, there isn't solution for us!!! And my heart cry for all this Italian people

But we are a great people and will return much stronger than started!
    My English it's not good but I hope a better future for all!!!

9. First confinement day here (France), best hopes for all of you guys ;)
    See you on track !

romandevision and sissydriver like this.
  10. RWa

RWa Simracer

Also from the Netherlands I wish them all the best. We will overcome this....

11. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

As the US begins to ramp up, the fear increases, my heart sinks for Italy still. I wish them the best. Stay strong, and strong-willed! From MI, US and it looks like the big calm before the storm.

Everyone, I wish you the best of health and strength in this time.

After_Midnight, sissydriver and RWa like this.
  12. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

All best wishes from Germany too!!!
    Good bless Italia!

Olivier Boissel, sissydriver and RWa like this.
  13. RWa

RWa Simracer

I really don't care whether the software is being developed or not. But I am very curious if the Kunos team is healthy. I Would very much like to hear a short but positive sound about that topic. I've already said it before: stay healthy and stay strong Kunos team! And of course the same for all other people around the world.

14. Best wishes from Brazil to Kunos, all racers and people around the world. This is a big war and we are all going to beat the enemy.
    Stay safe!!!!!

Tim Wilson, sissydriver and RWa like this.