1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Steam greenlight recruiting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Skybird, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Skybird

Skybird Alien

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Race track builder - steam greenlight voting May 30, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Support Kartsim on greenlight steam! Apr 18, 2014
    Audio Bugs & Issues Missing sounds for F2004 and SF70H even tho steam verified the files and found no missing files. Sep 3, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars ACC Crashes when launching Snetterton [corrupted Steam download] Jul 31, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Oculus vs Steam VR Jul 27, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds could not load error on steam Jul 6, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Could not connect to Steam Jun 13, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting I do not have access to the Dedicated Server "tool" on Steam Jun 6, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality SteamVR crashes with ACC May 21, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Steam automatically launch in SteamVR mode/remember launch choice? Apr 29, 2021
    Chit Chat Room AC1 Steam update 3/3/21 Mar 3, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec DD2 no force feedback until I exit/restart ACC [SteamVR interfering] Feb 18, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting 9GB and 7GB updates after patches 1.7.1 and 1.7.2 [Download/install still managed by Steam] Feb 16, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting disk write error for new update from steam Feb 10, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals CSW 2.5 FFB not working with VR [RESOLVED: SteamVR autostart interfering] Jan 20, 2021

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

crap i voted before watching the video SORRY

4. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Voting before watching doesn't count, plus ten strikes with the whip for you. Bad boy you are, don't do that again!

5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

pain doesnt work, my father used to hit me with a plank of wood, one side has gone smooth because ive been hit so many times. Thats parental love, training me any torture techniques. I'll never watch the video MWAHAHAHA

6. Franc Pisek

Franc Pisek Gamer

-wet track simulation and dynamic drying

Well, just that was enough to get my vote.

7. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Great sim. Highly recommend it. I'll vote next time I log in to the Steam.

8. Snjper

Snjper Hardcore Simmer

KRP to me is the best kart game/sim out there... def worth a vote.

Still wish KartSim would have happened though...

Nahkamarakatti likes this.
  9. Skybird

Skybird Alien

And I thought that this this sim now is what KartSim maybe have evolved into... o_O I already was wondering about the dramatically changed looks.