1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PS4 Steer Lock not functionnal with T5OO rs on PS4

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by trazomni, Jun 30, 2020.

1. trazomni

trazomni Gamer

I have the latest firmeware on my T500 rs but even with that, there is a steerlock issue in the settings menu.

I can only change the value of the rotation of my wheel with the greed button on my wheel (270-360-540-900-1080) and if I put any value on the steerlock setting in the settings menu, it will keep the value of my wheel.
    e.g. If on wheel I have 900 (push 4th time the green button) and if I put any value for the steerlock, it will keep 900°.

But If I plug/unplug the wheel in the setting menu (inistalization of my wheel), It will be considered as if I only push one time the green button (270°) even if i have any values on the steerlock setting.

Did someone have the same issue? I saw this bug reported many times on youtube channels.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics Steering lock bumpstops Sep 8, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions T500rs steerlock issue fixed with the new patch ??? Jul 23, 2020
    ACC Physics Steering lock list for GT4s? Jul 16, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Can’t get steering lock to work Jul 6, 2020
    Console Lounge correct steering lock for cars Jul 2, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Every cars correct steering lock Jun 30, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions steer lock problem on T500 Rs PS4 pro Jun 29, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Thrustmaster T80 steer lock problem Jun 27, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions FPS on Xbox One X and Steer Lock Jun 24, 2020
    ACC Physics can please the developers share steering lock values Mar 27, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions 2020 - Share your wheel Rotation/Angle - Steer Lock. Mar 19, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DOR and Steer lock question Nov 30, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals HELP! Steering Lock/degrees/ratio - wheel not matching with in-game wheel Nov 1, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [1.0.10] Auto Steering Lock Oct 1, 2019
    ACC Physics Soft lock or acc data on steering angle. Jun 16, 2019

3. trazomni

trazomni Gamer

big mistake, It's for ACC not AC which perfectly works. If a mod can delete this thread here please. Many thanks in advance