1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Steer Lock not functionnal with T5OO rs on PS4

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by trazomni, Jun 30, 2020.

1. trazomni

trazomni Gamer

I have the latest firmeware on my T500 rs but even with that, there is a steerlock issue in the settings menu.

I can only change the value of the rotation of my wheel with the greed button on my wheel (270-360-540-900-1080) and if I put any value on the steerlock setting in the settings menu, it will keep the value of my wheel.
    e.g. If on wheel I have 900 (push 4th time the green button) and if I put any value for the steerlock, it will keep 900°.

But If I plug/unplug the wheel in the setting menu (inistalization of my wheel), It will be considered as if I only push one time the green button (270°) even if i have any values on the steerlock setting.

Did someone have the same issue? I saw this bug reported many times on youtube channels.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Steer Lock slider goes to 1200 Jan 5, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals It's time to rethink steering lock. Sep 25, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Changing steer lock doesn't work with Thurstmaster TS-XW Aug 4, 2023
    ACC Physics Steering lock of Ferrari 296 not correct Apr 23, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Steering lock Mar 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster TS-XW Steer Lock question Sep 25, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Steering lock at 480 on 488 GT3 EVO but ...... Aug 20, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals steering wheel lock value in-game doesn´t change Jun 4, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Gamepad - Where is Steer Lock option? Mar 8, 2022
    ACC Physics Traction Control and Steering Lock Mar 19, 2021
    ACC Tools SimHub plugin: Automatic steering wheel hardlock/softlock (SimuCUBE, Thrustmaster) Jan 28, 2021
    Steering wheels discussions G923 Steer lock problem! Jan 7, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB and steering lock Nov 26, 2020
    ACC Physics Steering lock bumpstops Sep 8, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions T500rs steerlock issue fixed with the new patch ??? Jul 23, 2020

3. trazomni

trazomni Gamer

big mistake, It's for ACC not AC which perfectly works. If a mod can delete this thread here please. Many thanks in advance