1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Steering wheel brand?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by carlossanchez97, Apr 19, 2019.

1. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

Hi there. Lately, a few new cars are using this kind of new "formula" style steering wheels (BMW M8 GTE, both 2019 Aston Marting Vantage GTE & GT3 and the new Porsche 911 GT3 R 2019). I was wondering if they were all made by the same brand (and which brand would it be) or if they are just designed that way, even though the button layout is pretty similar if not the same. Here are some pics of the steering wheels.

[​IMG]
    BMW M8

2019-04-19 (1).png
    Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE/GT3

[​IMG]
    Porsche 911 GT3 R

Does somebody know the answer? Thanks:p

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions Problem with G29 steering wheel Mar 17, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to hide steering wheel on XSX? Nov 26, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox steering wheel support Aug 9, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Invisible steering wheel/driver and greyed out button Jul 23, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bentley GT3 Animated steering wheel not moving Jun 23, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals v1.9 Game fps decrease at 0 fps when I turn on the steering wheel May 11, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 296 steering wheel animation Apr 20, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Steering wheels & Linux OS Feb 14, 2023
    Bug reports Unable to join private servers with steering wheel settings selected (g923) on XSX. Jul 22, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Steering wheel rotation problem G923 Jul 11, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals steering wheel lock value in-game doesn´t change Jun 4, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Compeotizione - G923 - turning steering wheel freezes graphics but sound still plays Mar 27, 2022
    Steering wheels discussions assetto corsa steering wheel problem Mar 7, 2022
    ACC User Interface In car selection screen, rotation, zoom in/out by steering wheel needed Feb 8, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ps4 G29 Steeringwheel and pedal input are not werking. Dec 28, 2021

3. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I did notice that Ferrari, Porsche and Aston Martin have been using very similar steering wheels, so I'm interested in that as well.
    On a recent video from Nicki Thiim where he showed the inside of the GTE Aston I saw a Cosworth logo on the dashboard, so that's my best guess for who makes these steering wheels.
    As well as the steering wheels, a lot of cars have been using similar models of dash displays, I've seen this one on quite a few cars recently:[​IMG]
    Since there's not really much benefit in developing custom electronics, manufacturers will likely continue to converge to a few tried and proven brands.

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  4. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer