1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Steering wheel Possible new problem

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Antonio Bertagna, Jan 12, 2019.

1. So i haven't had this problem before. When i start the game, the wheel works fine. Its synced with the thrustmaster control panel and also ACs control screen. However once in game, if you press the pedals and steering wheel its fine but when you start driving the wheel lags and so do the pedals. The wheel once turning lags so much then it goes off in another direction. Pedals either go full on or don't go on. Drivers are updated to the max (12/01/19), it also worked fine on dirt rally which was played just before AC. Any help will be appreciated

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality BMW no steeringwheel and driver?? Nov 18, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals HELP! Steering Lock/degrees/ratio - wheel not matching with in-game wheel Nov 1, 2019
    ACC User Interface Remove steering wheel Oct 25, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cannot bind gear up/down to keyboard keys while using wheel steering v1.0.7 public beta 2/8 Aug 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec csl elite p1 xbox steering wheel Jul 18, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec DD1 & ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2019 - mph? Jun 24, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Porsche driver hands on steering wheel Jun 20, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals I set my wheel fanatec club sport 2.5 in the game controls option, but the steering wheel does not w Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Gamepad and car´s steering wheel animation Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Steering wheel rotation + lock settings --- ARE ALL CARS UNDERSTEERING AT 1080 DEGREES?... Jun 11, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars ISSUE - Steering wheel animation turns +360° Jun 6, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting can not assign axis to Logitec G29 steering wheel May 26, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Add linearity or steering gamma for older wheels? Apr 29, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Steering wheel height adjustment Apr 23, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Steering wheel brand? Apr 19, 2019