1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Stefano Casillo moves on to new adventures from Kunos Simulazioni

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

you allowed me to race exotic cars all over the world.. thank you! :cool:

I will miss some of the banter we had going although it was never nothing we both couldn't handle.. ;)

all the best on the next chapter of your life..

Ace Pumpkin and sissydriver like this.
  2. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

Wow.

Having been onboard since Netcar and Ferrari Academy, this is definitley a surprise to see the man behind it all stepping away. I've admired his presence on various other message boards and the no-fluff approach he had to communicating with users, though it did not only get him new fans.

All the best for the next ideas, and thanks/hopes for the remaining team to run ACC along the same lines of visions it started...

sissydriver likes this.
  3. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Simracer

@Lord Kunos
    Mille grazie, THANK YOU for all your work, it's sad to hear that, but i wish you all the best for the future!!!

sissydriver likes this.
  4. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Good Luck @Lord Kunos . Thanks for bring me in sim racing.

elchshooter and sissydriver like this.
  5. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

All hails to @Lord Kunos, so many thanks for all that you did with KS and the best wishes for your future !

*sniff*

Ace Pumpkin and sissydriver like this.
  6. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Thanks @Lord Kunos been loving your work since Netkar Namie. Good luck with everything in this crazy messed up world right now, thanks for all you have done for sim racing mate.

rycil and sissydriver like this.
  7. OMG. Since netKar PRO I play her games. It's sad to hear that, but i wish you all the best for the future!!

sissydriver likes this.
  8. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Stefano, Good Luck in your next adventure .

Been here since the early access of AC.

The amount of joy that AC and ACC has brought over these years and will continue to do so in the future is testament to your guys dedication to sim racing.

Maybe time for that sailing sim? :D

9. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Feels really wrong to "like" that post, but anyways.

Thank Stefano for all your work and all the discussions and good luck and success with your future projects.
    I will definitely try out that sailing simulator although I can't really imagine spending that much time with it in comparison to AC. :D

10. Gio07

Gio07 Racer

Without you Stefano there would have been none of this, we can only thank you for having fulfilled the dream of all the Sim racers. Good luck for all your future project.

SlimCharles likes this.
  11. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Thanks a lot Stefano! Im sure everyone, including the people that we've criticized Kunos at some point, will be forever thankful for what you have given to simracing.

And good luck with your new project!

sissydriver likes this.
  12. Libor Sabrik

Libor Sabrik Gamer

I wish you all the best, my thanks for all your work, Thank you

13. Paolo50

Paolo50 Rookie

A big thank you and good luck
    Paolo

14. mikocchio

mikocchio Gamer

I didn't see this coming. I'm sure your next endeavour will be as thrilling as the past one. Good luck and let us know.

15. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

All good things come to an end. Sadly.
    Good luck with your future projects!
    And thank you @Lord Kunos for all your amazing work !

16. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Dang *wiping away a small tear*
    Feels like an end of an era...
    Dang, not only the real world is changing drastically...

All the best to you, Stefano.
    And thank you so much for all you gave to simracing!
    May your new endeavors flourish as well!

17. swigaffu

swigaffu Racer

It is a shock.
    Of course I want to thank Stefano for everything he did for us. But I am very sad.
    We lose a genius.
    Sad news in a sad time. :(

18. rpm

rpm Racer

Quitting while you are ahead. Smart move @Lord Kunos .

sissydriver likes this.
  19. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Good luck my Lord! And thank you for every piece of code!

sissydriver and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  20. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Shocking news... as someone on RD so well put it, "Feels like Rembrandt has retired from painting". But hope his future projects will be successful, definitely will follow what he has cooking...

Thank you for all the great sim racing moments, my 1300+ hours in AC and a bunch more in ACC don't lie. Good luck.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020