1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Stefano casillo streaming ep. 7

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by grat, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Warlock

Warlock Hardcore Simmer

WoW 5.x isn't same as WoW 1.x, but it is evolution of the game... :)

Cheers...

2. St3fan

St3fan Alien

When I watched the stream there were only a total 41 people watching. So I guess 'over 99% are male' is just Youtube's polite way of saying 'what are you doing you nerd? Stream something interesting! Also why are you nerds still watching?':p

3. nonnex

nonnex Alien

@mino: End of this week (probably) if the Spaghetti Monster aka "Kraken" do not cross the road.
    Crossing fingers.

4. Epocx

Epocx Alien

over 99% with 41 viewers, is that one transgender then? :rolleyes:

5. kosh

kosh Racer

100% is "over 99%"

Niki Đaković likes this.
  6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I love that the AI seems to race against the player now. :)
    This could maybe be something to actually put into online servers that doesnt have that many cars driving, and when a real player joins, the AI simply dissapear for the next race. Have something like a 4-5 dedicated slots for the real drivers so they can wait until the race ends and the AI disconnects.

7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

@Epocx
    I edited my post just when you liked, so if you dont agree with the edit you might want to unlike. :)

8. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

IIRC I think that was ruled out a long time ago

9. Epocx

Epocx Alien

Well i don't disagree with it but Kunos are well aware of the possibility and its probably lots of work. AI needs to be developed even more before even thinking about such a project ;)

10. tabis

tabis Simracer

Oh, please no. Leave the AI offline.

Niki Đaković likes this.
  11. wedge_one

wedge_one Simracer

thank god WoW 5.x is an evolution for WoW 1.0. Imagine after all those years with all these patches and expansions if nothing changed! :)
    still, WoW 5.0 isn't the fifth game, as AC 2.0 won't be a sequel (but will also be an evolution of AC 1.0 because WIZARDRY)

12. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Was just an idea to get the dead servers to be able to fill up. If someone really really doesnt want to drive against AI it can say in the list which are ai drivers and which is not and of course up to the server owner to have it activated or not. :)

[RRRV] JuggernAlz likes this.
  13. dottorfoggy

dottorfoggy Racer

14. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Not a bad idea, but utterly impossible. The MP server is just a message broadcaster, the clients do the stuff (in this case Physics + AI). Servers probably couldn't afford the computation power as well.
    So you'd need a bunch of real clients that connect the servers and let the AI drive..

LeDude83 likes this.
  15. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

You are probably right. I just got so excited when I saw the AI :)

16. Minolin

Oh yes, I know that. But hey, there's a secret I'll share with you. Just use the single player without mixing it with mp. No complaints, no waiting, no wreckers (hopefully).

17. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Was also thinking about it could be a way for servers to fill up. I dont think anyone trying to find a race wheres that person is the only one on the server (or maybe not even if its only AI on the server :() :D

If the AI reach up to my expectations i will for sure do a lot of offline races :D

Vítor Sousa likes this.
  18. nonnex

nonnex Alien

a good way to fill up the servers is to make servers more attractive to beginners or
    casual drivers ;)

I would love to see AC-Academy Servers, Wreckers only server, Day of the Dev hunt server, The Cat spinning circus server etc..

Nah seriously: Some kind of labels in the Mp-Server list (for examble open for all, or A-D driver levels) so a casual driver knows where to go or what the server is aiming for. Ofc there is no control, but better then nothing at the moment without driver licences or safety scoring.

So if Im a casual or beginner I can join an "A or B" server. Personally I'm a bad driver and have fears sometimes to join a new server and to meet pros only and maybe destroying their game or the other way around. So I rather would join a serious beginner Server where all are sitting in the same boat and learning the mystery of racing.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  19. Minolin

Do you really think it's .. deterrent or casuals to go online? Didn't ever thought about that, but if it's true your right - it should help to have explicitly "beginner-friendly" servers.
    Mh yes. Probably. Imagine you're pretty new to all that simracing stuff and accidentially hit the TAM server for your first online adventure (no offense!).

Bavarian? :D

*Edit: misspelled 'bavarian' while poking him for writing skills

nonnex likes this.
  20. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Yes maybe I did hit a TAM Server I dont know and thats exaclty the problem. And Im not new to AC.

2.) yes indeed I live in bavaria lol. dammit, I were uncovered!!!