1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Strange things in 0.4.1

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by StoneSpb, Dec 17, 2018.

1. StoneSpb

StoneSpb Gamer

1. Rolling start balloon hides cars in front of you for 488's helmet view.
    2. Still cannot play MP sessions (i.e. practice) at Nurburgring. Something's wrong with grip. Sometimes full throttle is not enough to accelerate from pit lane, then some more throttle - and you are spinning around and loosing your car again and again like on ice surface. I thought it could be some strance server settings but it appeared to repeat again on another server as well. Moreover after parking at grass away from race line I found it impossible to return to menu (car was stopped), change view, turn on ignition/starter again etc.
    Tried at Paul Ricard with 0.3 and Hungaroring 0.4.1 - these were OK, nothing similar to the problem above.
    3. While in quick race I was traveling alone after some spin far away from leaders. And the race ended for me just in the middle of my lap. Why shouldn't I cross the start/finish line? What if there there will be overtakes before it?

Attached Files:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Strange things on car Jun 1, 2019
    Physics Bugs & Issues Lotus 49 end of fuel and strange things Mar 22, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues Strange FPS halving when going from neutral to first + other things. Jan 9, 2014
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB is strange on Simucube 2 since 1.0.9 Sep 26, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting strange drive through behavior Aug 29, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Strange rear window reflections Jul 18, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Strange disconnect from CP server Jun 27, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards strange CP rating Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Strange sensation in the sight after session in VR Jun 13, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Strange numbers in menu near menu options Jun 6, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards strange bug McLaren challenge leaderboard Jun 5, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality strange one May 30, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Strange performance, any ideas? May 15, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Monza strange black rectangles Apr 12, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Official server 01 strange race Mar 23, 2019