1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Street cars?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by claudiopolez, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Kadlcak

Mike Kadlcak Gamer

I'm not much into Drifting either but this guys are no kids... Its just a different sport.

You are like: Hey! I love figure skating! Ice-hockey is just for kids! :p

Hydrogen likes this.
  2. Orne

Orne Alien

3. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

its called the official blancpain gt game..............

this is like if ppl on the codemasters forums went asking if their F1 game has rally cars because codemasters last game (dirt) had rally cars

4. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

I knew the AC community wouldn't let me down :rolleyes:

Johnnypenso likes this.
  5. mtz.enjoi

mtz.enjoi Racer

Can someone pin this ?

6. Odbball

Odbball Racer

This is Kunos next project, name is irrelevant, it is AC 2. It’s made with a new engine, unreal, focusing on Blancpain series, to start with, but manufacturers will want kunos to provide the simulation of their product, and rather than reinvent the wheel kunos will simulate Porsche’s on the unreal engine.

ACC is just the start of AC2.

marcocale likes this.
  7. Turk

Turk Alien

I don't expect any road cars in the game, I don't even expect road cars to come with DLC. Now they might get a few licenses from the manufacturers but really they'll have no place in the game if it's done as an all out Blancpain series. Maybe if the career includes driving into the race track car park and you get a better car the better you do on track. :D

I still hope Kunos do a road car version of AC after ACC. With roads, not tracks. That way both titles can be focused on different styles of driving. It would be awful if Kunos didn't do road cars anymore, the race cars are great and everything but all my favorite cars are road cars, they just have way more character.

Andrew_WOT, Ace Pumpkin and victor86 like this.
  8. Maybe you could drive the pace car?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

LeDude83 and mms like this.
  9. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

Look at all the elitist "GT3 is life people" strut about at a simple question. A question. Not a if acc does not have street cars I will start shooting people or make a scene talk, no, a question. We get it, GT3 is life, no other motorsport can ever hope to be as dashing, as elegant, es gritty and as daring as the one and only GT3.

Still, one would imagine AC was the success it was thanks to the inclusion of other fluff in it's roster, like say street cars, or classic competition vehicles (shocking, I know) which are the spawn of satan only meant to pull feeble minds away from the shining beacon of wisdom, bravery and skill that is GT3. So one would assume K would iterate on that beautiful car roster so EVERY fan of AC can enjoy new lighting, and weather effects but nooooo, why should lesser... people... or should we call them genetic accidents enjoy such things only the GT3 driving elite has the right to?

But this IS stupid from the beginning. Everyone knows you can't have Competitione with anything else than GT3, because only GT3 is life.

With a little luck this will be just a glorified tech demo you elite class(because GT3 and the elite that pay their drivers seat, get it? ;) ) will pay for so a year or so down the line the rubble can enjoy features the first game ignored and the second locks behind a limited car roster.

10. Wow dude, I hope for the sake of your eyes and nose that you buy name brand tissues. If there is even going to be an AC2 at some point, that point is 3+ years down the road.

This isn't a glorified tech demo, this is Kunos next project and I would expect that it will be in Early Access for the better part of a year before v1.0 releases. Hopefully Aris throws us a bone and the pace car will be available to test, but I'm not holding my breath or even losing any sleep over whether or not that will happen.

mms, Turk, Mike Kadlcak and 1 other person like this.
  11. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

this conversion still going on??

shut the thread please?

bromstarzan likes this.
  12. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

There will be pink unicorns.

LeiF, mms, Mike Kadlcak and 1 other person like this.