1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight Revival Server

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Berniyh, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

It's my pleasure to announce that

Streetfight is Back!

Server is running under the name Streetfight.
    Server is open for everyone, but allows for a maximum of 4 contacts/km.
    Please drive respectfully, carefully and enjoy the good racing!

Server admins: @Berniyh, @Pretend racer, @Ace Pumpkin, @Diogo Ramalho

Race admins: The above + @Bo-Göran Larsson, @Christopher Low, @fabT, @Gunja, @Jadonyx, @LeiF, @LeDude83, @Schnipp, @TDS

Stracker:
    http://managerdc6.rackservice.org:50425

(if someone has a nice jpg as a header for the opening post feel free to post it)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Streetfight [MR] servers Oct 23, 2016
    Liveries Streetfighter theme lotus exos Mar 17, 2014
    Screens & Videos Shutoko Revival Project (Cinematic) May 21, 2021
    Screens & Videos Shutoko Revival Project (Evening Time) May 12, 2021
    Screens & Videos Shutoko Revival Project Apr 3, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Revival Meeting 2018 Sep 4, 2018
    Screens & Videos DRM Revival Mod - Carma FF @ Historic Monza Apr 6, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Revival Meeting 2017 Aug 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room DRM Revival? Feb 8, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room Solitude Revival Special Event @ Raceconnect.co.uk 23 NOV 2016 Nov 18, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Revival 2016 is ready Sep 8, 2016
    Liveries Caterham Academy - 1964 Coupe des Provinces revival Apr 30, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room [MnL] Alfa Revival Cup 2016 Feb 2, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room [mnl]alfa revival cup 2016. Jan 15, 2016
    Chit Chat Room The sound of drm revival Jan 5, 2016

3. Awesome stuff! So exited to see this being restarted! See you on track guys.

PS: Using Content manager to open a server permit to add a few extra info that can be used to post the links of moded content. Do you guys intend to use it? I think its very usefull if we intend to used mods.

4. I was at the server today and there were 10 clean drivers! Great races with @Berniyh and Axel Linther!

That 370Z is so slow... ggggg

edit: 14 drivers at least in one session

5. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I've set the server to Vallelunga Classic.
    Unless one of the other admins jumps in for the next few days it will stay there until the end of the week, since I'm away from home (and thus also won't be driving).

6. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Happy New Year, fellow simracers!

Unfortunately, so far I'm not quite happy with how things are running.
    As I said I can't invest as much time in running things and racing, but so far things are almost solely relying on me (and Diogo from time to time).
    Especially in the next few weeks, since I'll upgrade my gaming computer and since – for the first time in my gaming career – I'm building a water cooled system, I have to assume that it'll take me a bit longer, which means no racing within that time frame (might be 2-3 weeks, don't know).

Well, at least the server got some traffic in the last two weeks, so it would be a pity to have to shut it down again. We'll see.

Anyway, on to Welterweight now, starting with Vallelunga Classic. Happy Racing!

7. Happy New Year to all Streetfighters!

@Berniyh Yeah I wasn't able to show up as many times as I wished. Hope everything goes well with your new build.

Please don't shut it down. This is one of a kind... no servers with street cars... If you need any help please PM me to see what I can do.

8. foppaldo

foppaldo Rookie

I can attest to that building a new comp takes time. Not just the building part, but all the installing and configuring as well. Finally got my own water cooled rig up more or less as I want it over xmas.

Had a great evening on the server yestersay, even if it was mostly by myself. It's so incredibly enjoyable to be racing street cars again. Thank you so much for reviving this!

9. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I went through the drivers list and you, Ronnie and Mumaransa are the only ones that I know. All of the other ones are new to me.

Now in principle that's not a problem, new drivers are always welcome, but especially now – without Minorating – this might need more administration to ensure that there is (mostly) clean racing.
    I am simply lacking the time to do this. I'm really glad if I can spend an evening driving at all, but for most days it doesn't look too well there.
    Of the other admins you were the only one to even join the server at some point, which means that the server is without any administration at all.
    And since I don't have time to spend on the server I also do not have the chance getting to know most of the other drivers (if they come back regularly at all) to judge if they might be good admins or not.

And then there is the problem with rotating the server, setting up new tracks, car collections etc.
    As you might have noticed, the server was sitting on WW@Laguna Seca for like 5 days now. That is also because I'm lacking time. :(

Server currently is paid until the 16th and tbh, right now I'm thinking about cancelling it, because I'm not happy with the current situation (as it puts pressure on me) and I don't see things improving in the future.
    It would require someone really investing time to get Streetfight back to the glory days. Back then, it was mostly Schnipp (thanks!) and me. But we both lack the time and I don't see anybody else willing to step in.
    Don't get me wrong, I would really like this to work out, but we also can't ignore reality.

Diogo Ramalho likes this.
  10. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I closed the server.

It's not that it didn't see traffic, there was quite a bit of traffic in the last few weeks.
    Sure, not as much as back in the Streetfight days, but that's not important.
    However, if I provide this service I want to do it in a good way, but I can't. I feel like I can only provide a bad service (meaning more or less unmaintained server), so unfortunately I had to shut it down. Sorry.

Diogo Ramalho and Cote Dazur like this.