1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Stuck on the grid- lights out

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by redhot, Jun 10, 2019.

1. redhot

redhot Rookie

Its great getting pole position for an online race, but soooo frustrating beng stuck on the grid, watching everyone else drive off at the start.

Practice, qualify, then in the Pits, the screen changes to the race start, I wait and see the start lights, however despite trying several buttons, I cant seem to get the car to respond and start the race :-(

I'm not new to SimRacing, and am a convert to Xbox (was an avid PC racer).

Hoping someone can put me out of my mysery and tell me what I should do (or maybe a link to a nice guide ti assetto corsa online racing, covering what to do to get off the start line).

Thanks in advance

Brian

LucaBenj likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions How can I fix safety rating stuck at 48 Saturday at 2:24 PM
    ACC User Interface [V1.0.7] Load Setup Stuck Sep 4, 2019
    ACC Physics Collision detection, car stuck in ground Aug 19, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds VR valve index fps stuck at 60fps Jul 31, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds stuck on ''loading carmetdata 100%'' Jul 11, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Competition Server: stuck at end of FP, not proceeding to Q session Jun 27, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards CP stuck Jun 20, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals 1.0.4 Can not shift up, stuck in reverse (controls.json attached) Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality 1.0.4 Steam VR stuck in garage no menus /hud Jun 15, 2019
    ACC User Interface lap times stuck on screen after pressing TAB key Jun 9, 2019
    ACC User Interface 1.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2 - impossible to race, TIMETABLE gets STUCK on top of the screen Jun 9, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer gets stuck on connecting.... Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Stuck in pits on Career mode 2nd race May 31, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Stuck in Viewer mode if you don't hit drive before spectating May 31, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Game stuck updating. May 30, 2019