1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Stuck on the grid- lights out

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by redhot, Jun 10, 2019.

1. redhot

redhot Rookie

Its great getting pole position for an online race, but soooo frustrating beng stuck on the grid, watching everyone else drive off at the start.

Practice, qualify, then in the Pits, the screen changes to the race start, I wait and see the start lights, however despite trying several buttons, I cant seem to get the car to respond and start the race :-(

I'm not new to SimRacing, and am a convert to Xbox (was an avid PC racer).

Hoping someone can put me out of my mysery and tell me what I should do (or maybe a link to a nice guide ti assetto corsa online racing, covering what to do to get off the start line).

Thanks in advance

Brian

LucaBenj likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Car seems stuck in pit but actually it's not Sunday at 1:00 PM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions SA Stuck at 97 Sunday at 2:43 AM
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Mod AI cars stuck in gear Sep 23, 2020
    ACC User Interface Showroom Camera stucks after tabbing Sep 12, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Virtual Reality view stuck too high Jul 18, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Stuck in Lambo/Blue Screen Jun 27, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Game stuck at start game screen Jun 24, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Stuck on fetching server list Jun 20, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes/gets stuck when loading session. May 29, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting My abbreviated name in-race is stuck at "PLY" May 16, 2020
    ACC Physics V12 Vantage stuck in limiter over crest or curbs May 4, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards TR stuck at 48 But I Have 3 medals Apr 29, 2020
    XBox One Discussions Stuck in pits! Apr 25, 2020
    ACC User Interface AMG flash HUD stuck on after flash Apr 16, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer stuck on the pit on cp server Apr 6, 2020

3. redhot

redhot Rookie

RESOLVED, but I often see other people stuck on the grid when the lights go out (and I'm sure they have't gone to get a cup of tea).
    Basically need to exit from the qualifying then go back into the race "drive"- doing so by pressing the large white Xbox X button, then again,