1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Stuttering in multiplayer

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Baron von Noob, Aug 26, 2016.

1. It seems that the game is suffering from some micro stuttering in online races. I don't think it has to do with the connection since most servers are 5ms ping. So far it has this issue in every lobby i joined. The PC Version overall is a much smoother experience.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer Freeze Up / Stuttering Jan 7, 2019
    Audio Bugs & Issues Sound stuttering in multiplayer servers Jul 22, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting Stuttering and black screens Apr 9, 2023
    ACC Gameplay AI stuttering/jittering during replay Aug 27, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Image stuttering after update 1.7.13.0 Jul 10, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting changed screens , now I have huge Game Stuttering Jun 18, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Intermittent stuttering with loads of headroom Apr 9, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Stuttering in MP and Replay | FFB issues Dec 1, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Stuttering/FPS Drop - Simucube 2 Pro [resolved by TD update] Nov 26, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Stuttering in assetto corsa Aug 24, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting FPS drop / stuttering only during sunset Feb 16, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC recently started stuttering in video - high end PC Feb 12, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Massive stuttering since Hotfix Nov 20, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions No Stuttering in Replay Jun 28, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Public Beat (Build ID 5184192): Stuttering Jun 26, 2020

3. Explosivo

Explosivo Gamer

I experienced, that a restart of the game solves this issue for about 10-20mins. Then it's again stuttering to very low FPS.

tommy corsa likes this.
  4. Tonydoc10

Tonydoc10 Racer

Did a 10 lap online race at zandvoort in gt3, lobby had 8 players, and the framerate stutter virtually made the game unplayable. Had a few more online races with 3 friends only and and although still experienced framerate stutter it was not as bad. Great game look forward to the patches.

5. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Similar issues on the Nordschleife tourist Trackday server in the R8 V10 with a mix of other supercars. I entered the room with 10 players present and completed a lap with no FPS slowdown, the room fluctuated between 8-12 players. On return to the pits and heading out for the 2nd lap the stutter and slowdown gradually got worse. The problem seems much worse in the tighter corners. Eventually the stutter was so bad the game was as good as unplayable. When I left the session I returned to a single player hotlap session and the frame rate drop was still present. I stopped the game and restarted it and the single player game was normal again.

Just tried a multiplayer GT2 race at Mugello with 14 cars at race start. Qualifying was fine with no FPS slowdown or stutter. The first 6 laps of the race were good, no slowdown and good clean close racing between 3 cars. From lap 7 onward the FPS slowdown and stutter was dramatic, just about drivable but threw me off track once. 7 cars finished the race. Could the problem be being caused when people leave the lobby?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  6. My experience exactly, something is going wrong with the game online which then carries over to single player, a reset of the game fixes this for a while. I was in the Nordschleife tourist Trackday server with you and it was just unplayable, staying on the track was a massive acheivment with the very, very low fps.

MBK72 likes this.