1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 suggestion for a better experience

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cirederf68, Aug 26, 2016.

1. cirederf68

cirederf68 Rookie

hello all simracer. I have two suggestions to improve the game experience. the first is the establishment of private Lobbie to play online with friends. the second is the support for UDP mode to the application of telemetry used. thank you for listening to me.
    I played on ps4.

Borez, Moskito and rubber1994 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Suggestion for much better replay- overview Dec 14, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer SUGGESTION - Better GT4 Matchmaking Jul 28, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Suggestion for a better sky and weather/clouds system Jun 6, 2019
    Audio Bugs & Issues Maserati Levante internal sound. Just a suggestion for better immersion? Jul 15, 2016
    ACC Hardware Discussions [Suggestion] additional eye tracking hardware. Apr 27, 2023
    ACC User Interface A couple of little suggestions Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Settings suggestion to play on Acer Nitro 5 57-76BF RTX 3060 Aug 16, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Server Filter Suggestion May 7, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Suggestions for settings of Logitech G920 May 4, 2022
    ACC User Interface [Suggestion] allow mapping "View Left/Right" to an axis Feb 19, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Consult / Suggestion shifter configuration Jan 21, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Suggestion regarding Mirrors Dec 23, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Suggestion: circuit map for rating info Dec 22, 2021
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Suggestion: Redundant matchmakers Dec 20, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Suggestion: ELO rating on all servers Dec 11, 2021

3. Alvaro Neves

Alvaro Neves Rookie

I agree especially Privet Room for this reason.

Maxx69 and cirederf68 like this.
  4. inthebagbud

inthebagbud Gamer

UDP would be fantastic as the immersion gained with apps for console users is fantastic and has improved my others games no end

ashasha, RoccoTTS and cirederf68 like this.
  5. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Absolutely, apps like Crew Chief are really good and definitely adds a lof of value to the game.

6. Marvin.Gayral

Marvin.Gayral Rookie

It would be nice to throttle and Brake with the right analog stick, is more comfertable for me.

Dam351 and Fettsback like this.
  7. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

*private customizable lobbies (please)
    *customizable button layout
    *tyre wear and temps indicator and /or mobile app comparability .
    * better endings to races .

I run a race forum and we were all excited about the release of AC .....unfortunately it's impossible to organize league races on .
    My first race in multi-player ended at the first corner from being repeatedly rammed , resulting in race ending damage (idiots)
    This game has so much potential please , please , please let us organise lobbies and get away from the ridiculous bugs on project (broken) cars

BistoKid and MysteryStoner111 like this.
  8. More adjustment option to force feed back, everything feels similar at the moment.

Hot lap leader board, always a bit of fun

In the car department, mini challenge would be awesome, clio cup is a must too.

Maxx69 likes this.
  9. IryArk

IryArk Rookie

More things to change:

- The screen tearing is awful.
    - Improve de stability of the fps.
    - Why i can't go to the settings of the car button when i am in the race? It's blocked.
    - Many more options for customize the wheel.

I'll continue driving and updating how to improve the game. Push it to the limit Kunos and give us the game we desire! :)

Jez78 likes this.
  10. depart.ed

depart.ed Gamer

Yeah mobile app Support would be great. I use the "blackplate" on my t500.
    Watch this:

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

11. Malny

Malny Rookie

-Customization keys wheels and keyboard (so it also works button boxes)
    -private lobby

in general, I would get on consoles, the same PC options .... a little more full!

12. chipps

chipps Rookie

Sort out the over looked poor game controls,how hard was it to allow people to use the right analogue stick for accelerate and brake and use R1 or R2 as up a gear and L1 or L2 as down a gear!!!
    Tried default controls and there not for me after using the gran turismo control layout since PS1,PS2,PS3, i dont like R2 and L2 as accelerate and brake.
    2 minutes and the game was turned off!!! Im so close to trading this game in after owning it for less than 24 hours

13. Come one guys, being able to configure button layout is *fundamental* to any driving game, even the supposedly 'arcade' racer Driveclub has fully customisable controls. I was hoping that this could be a rival to the waning Gran Turismo, the PS platform hasn't really had any other contender for the position for some time but you've just alienated every pad racer who grew up with the original analogue input for accelerate/brake, on the sticks. *Please* sort this, soon, or my copy will be heading for trade in.

jrhatake, Jez78 and Dam351 like this.
  14. Tg74

Tg74 Rookie

Hi all.
    I would like to see more choice in regards to FOV settings, seat position, Wheel options (general settings and ffb). Also can we please have the option to remove the "fake" rear-view mirror (it's not realistic). Could we also have the option to remove the red arrows (Again, not realistic). Now apart from content being a little bit on the light side (Which I'm sure will change with dlc) I believe we're of to pretty good start. The physics seem excellent, way more consistent than pcars.

15. All the above plus be able to save setups across ALL tracks for a particular car. It's a pain to have a basic setup and have to keep adjusting the car's setup everytime you go to a new track. Thanks.

Skemekos123 and BistoKid like this.
  16. Tg74

Tg74 Rookie

Amen brother.

17. Tg74

Tg74 Rookie

Also for those who start to lose patience. Keep the faith and don't be a hater!

Skemekos123 likes this.
  18. Jez78

Jez78 Rookie

I agree. It is unacceptable that there is no option to customise the buttons on the PS4 pad.. I'm guessing the developers have never played a Gran Turismo game, or any racing game..

I find this game unplayable on the PS4 due to gear up and down being X and square. The other options are for gears and accelerate/brake all on the shoulder buttons, which is rubbish. Gran Turismo has always been X and square accelerate and brake, and gears up and down R1 and L1. R1 and L1 make sense, as paddle shift gears on actual cars are in a similar place, since when do you change frigging gears with your right thumb!! FFS please put a customise buttons option or give me my fifty quid back grr

19. Rudski

Rudski Alien

I think some of the settings are based on the philosophy that things such as accelerate and brake should be on an axis and not an on and off switch, those functions I don't believe can simply be ignored in a simulator, I might be wrong on that but I remember reading that on the PC version where people wanted to customize stuff and couldn't because the functions requires an axis input of some kind.

20. Hooyraq

Hooyraq Rookie

I always played on automatic transmission in game like GT or PC. AC is unplayable on automat! The game doesn't downshift enough so the exits are way slower :(
    Please change it. I stucked on N2 and different settings for pad doesn't work. All time I have position between 4-6. Even If I don't have any mistake.
    Second "bug" for me is AI difficulty. I understand that AC is sim racing, but PC is too , but in PC I can win some races. Here is almost impossible to win for me at the start of the game.
    I don't have above problems when I played hundreds hours in other sim racing.
    Please change\patch it - I don't want to re-sell my copy after drive maybe 30-40 races.
    I,m couting on You Kunos!!!

21. Roberto74

Roberto74 Rookie

Hi i am drivning With ps4 controll dont have à steering Wheel . Should it be so hard to get à god feeling With the steering in this game . IT turn so Quick that the Tires lossing grip in corners .