1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 suggestion for a better experience

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cirederf68, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Roberto74

Roberto74 Rookie

Hi i am drivning With ps4 controll dont have à steering Wheel . Should it be so hard to get à god feeling With the steering in this game . IT turn so Quick that the Tires lossing grip in corners .

2. Another suggestion for cars. Current, or modern touring cars if some description. The only representation of the btcc is forza and, let's face it, it's forza.:D

3. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

as for those in favor of MP improvements, you do realize that MP is played by maybe only 10% of all the people who bought the game ?
    MP shouldn't be priority imo

4. Kaaarp

Kaaarp Racer

It'd be nice to know what Kunos\505 are working on; whether that's adding choices for drivers (button mapping, full FOV etc), basis graphics options (I can live without heat haze if I get better fps) of if they're just on a post-release bug hunt.

Silence feels like being ignored - show us consolistas the love the PC community has had from day one and you'll reap the rewards.

5. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

The PC community has shown patience and respect for the last 2 years+, qualities sadly lacking from the vast majority of console users (from what I have read on these forums, at least).

Maybe they are a small minority, and shout loudest, but to me the console community comes across as a spoilt child, demanding exactly what they want, NOW! (or I'm going home and not coming back :()

6. Kaaarp

Kaaarp Racer

You may be overstating the patience of the PC community as I've seen many, many threads full of the sense of hyper entitlement that an easy first world life seems to bring out in people.

I've been a console and PC owner for years and i'd say there is no real difference in general attitude - although spending 2 or 3 times the cost of a console embues some PC owners with a massive sense of buyers bias, much like iphone\mac users.

cirederf68 likes this.
  7. Skemekos123

Skemekos123 Racer

For now, why dont you just customize the buttons on the PS4 settings menu itself? Or are you playing on XB1?
    I know its just a workaround, and the actual game should allow customized controls, but its the best we can do for now.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  8. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

I find it unbelievable there's no option to customise buttons, it's a basic requirement. Custom button mapping for controller and wheels plus keyboard/button boxes support are essential !
    With the console release being advertised and sold as being the same experience as PC users, I would also have expected some sort of calibration ! Between PS4 and Xbone there are several supported wheels plus a few more compatible ones. Some wheels are 1080° and some only 240° and others are anywhere in between, with and without FFB. How can one single profile, set by the game, be accurate for every wheel / pedal setup !
    The HUD needs work too ! You need to be able to check telemetry for tyre wear and heat on the fly, it's no use being able to see when and where the tyres fell off the cliff after you've crashed out and sitting in your pit box !
    There's many things KS could do to make the experience a lot better, a lot should have been there from day one, others need to added as soon as possible.