1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by A-Jin, Jan 10, 2019.

1. A-Jin

A-Jin Rookie

Hello, I bought ACC day 1 and i'm very happy about the game but there are few things that i would love to have in game
    1)Full technical specifications of the car e.g bhp,torque,power curve(graph) of the car like in original assetto corsa,weight,weight distribution etc ,these are must.

2)I'm very bad at setups although default setups are fine but i want more details on what each option does current information is not very helpful i want the information to specify what the selected options will do like in assetto corsa

These 2 things are bothering me so i had to say it otherwise ACC is very great sim and I certainly learned more about driving.
    Thanks for the efforts.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Hotstint Suggestions Yesterday at 7:11 AM
    ACC Physics Problems and suggestions of braking and discomfort Monday at 5:02 PM
    ACC Multiplayer Lack of general info & mess in multiplayer + some suggestions. Dec 24, 2018
    ACC Gameplay Suggestions: general gameplay Dec 12, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Suggestions on spray from wet track - windscreen and car mirros Oct 16, 2018
    ACC User Interface ACC0.2 - a couple of replay suggestions - laps and slomo Oct 14, 2018
    ACC General Discussions [suggestions] Oct 11, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Suggestions Sep 15, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars some general graphic improvement suggestions Sep 13, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Notes on small details, and suggestions for improvement Sep 13, 2018
    Suggestions Forum closed - thanks for your suggestions Jul 17, 2018
    Suggestions Forum closed - thanks for your suggestions Jul 2, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Suggestions for AI improvement Apr 30, 2018
    Console Lounge Default Pit Stop Strategy and delay between Qualifying/Race : suggestions Jan 10, 2018
    General modding discussion uneven road all round in RTB, any suggestions? Jan 4, 2018