1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

[SUPPORT] Multi-GPU and Triple-Screen

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by JetPistol, Sep 12, 2018.

?

Is support for multiple GPUs and screens (still) a crucial feature for modern racing sims?

1. Yes

155 vote(s)
    94.5%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    5.5%
  1. szydl0

szydl0 Rookie

@Rookie0ne Thanks for the tip with Conan Exile. I found unofficial profile for SLI and it works pretty good in ACC, compared to the other SLI bits. No artifacts or flickering. I think it is a good start for further tweaking. I enclose it in this post. Shadows are turned down on purpose - they usually kill scaling on unofficial SLI profiles.

My specs:
    P9X79-E WS
    i7 4960X@4ghz
    32GB DDR3 1600mhz
    2x 970 GTX

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Edit: I replaced images to hosted ones. Really, rescaling to 640x360 today?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    Marcio Novaes, JetPistol and Shark75 like this.
  2. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

After spending another few hours testing with some friends from Nvidia (who work in the software support side/drivers) it is clear that you will get a BETTER OVERALL EXPERIENCE running without SLI. Period. Use FCAT to measure frame timing, and you will see. At least with Pascal+

3. hosenmatz

hosenmatz Gamer

Is it a different story when you pair the new RTX Cards with NV-Link?
    Or is a SLI Profile also necessary for NV-Link ?

4. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Well now, THIS is something that I know for a fact is going to be important in the future. With Surround, VR, UW Displays, you bet this is going to be an important feature.

At this time, that is all that I can personally comment

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

As far as I have seen NVlink is just a higher bandwidth multi gpu link still needing an sli profile to work. Seeing how little support nvidia gave SLI and NVlink being such a small niche there really wont be much more support, they will sell you the $5000 worth of hardware that would theoretically be great if software supported it. Anyone remember Nvidia claims about VR SLI years ago, how did that end up, also RTX how it just works and DLSS lol. The 10 series they sold a higher priced HB sli bridge and gave it even less support then the years before so NVlink for consumer multigpu gaming is just taking the piss, they literally are seeing how much they can milk people for their hardware. I mean if it at least just worked as NV are using as their current talking point it would be ok but no NV specific features have ever done this and many never worked beyond a tech demo years after they were launched.

6. A.K.Racing

A.K.Racing Gamer

why you so mean?somebody kick your xxx today?

Marcio Novaes likes this.
  7. Top$yKret

Top$yKret Rookie

So at the end of 2019, does anyone know if it is worth getting 2 2080ti's with nvlink for ACC in VR? I have 1 2080ti and Samsung odessey plus. With ultra settings I average between 37 and 42 fps. Wondering if nvlink will improve the experience. Does ACC support nvlink?

8. Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus Racer

Unlike traditional SLI, for VR the GPU drivers do not automatically enable SLIwithout explicit support in the game. The game needs to render the left eye on GPU0 and the right eye on GPU1 (or vice-versa).

9. Top$yKret

Top$yKret Rookie

Thanks Glen. If I understand correctly, ACC doesn't offer multi-gpu support for VR (yet)? Since the game is already released, I doubt if Kunos would implement that.

Glen Orpheus likes this.
  10. Yzangard

Yzangard Gamer

Heya,

tested this profile with 2080 Ti NVLink and it seems to work a bit better than AFR2, I had something like 100ish FPS with AFR2 and I am hitting the 130 / 140 FPS with this profile on a 32:9 1440p monitor (5120 x 1440). Average FPS is somewhere between 95 and 110 FPS.

Everything is on epic settings, 20 cars in race.

Not bad, at all...

11. oh o ! For real a 2080ti sli setup that's actually working ...........?!?! I have triple 2k screens so this is one of these posts I've been dreading seeing.

12. Yzangard

Yzangard Gamer

Not sure why you say that 2080 Ti's SLI aren't working, didn't read anything on other forums but in my case, there is always a setting (AFR or specialized profile) that is actually enhancing performances. With ACC, AFR2 was already pretty good (default setting was not bad as well, not sure nvlink / sli really worked but both cards were working, one more than the other but the 2nd one was doing something as well since its occupation rate was flowing from 20 to 50%).

Hitting 100+ FPS is pretty easy with my resolution, even 130+ FPS