1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Suprised at the lack of excitement

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by richard thompson, Sep 17, 2019.

1. I will twist your post.

David Perel, among all the amazing things he does, makes videos on youtube.
    GT Sport videos for the large public (more viewers?), ACC videos for the joy he felt playing it...

2. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

David Perel YouTube playlist "Gaming | Sim Racing" https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAaStaqw85dSyS-PfjpAjtL8uL_cn4BE-
    Check out

3. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

You might not know but he did not own a PC up to just before his video he made on iRacing, ever since that his content has been split between various sims. PS4 was his singular gaming platform up until that point.

The 1.1 preview was a gesture from us as it happily coincided with him joining the PC master race.

4. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

I hope he can afford to join the VR master master race soon :D

5. ignission

ignission Simracer

6. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Real race drivers who use to play / Sim choose the title that fit him better, like us Simracers, no big deal.

Slowbloke likes this.
  7. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

Actually his last video is this. I recommend watching the video.

chksix likes this.
  8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

One thing I always notice in DP videos is how different the kerb sounds are in real life compared to sim racing. It seems to me this could be a area for improvement across the sims.

9. ignission

ignission Simracer

Yes that's the one I was referring too, and it features ACC.

10. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Nicki Thiim that is mostly an Iracing man, must be at least free of monthly charges & free cars and tracks.
    So, as here all is almost free, kinda we are all sponsored.:D

11. Btw he don't want to try rf2, even for free.

12. PaulPunkGTX

PaulPunkGTX Gamer

Before everyone hypes up Perel again, dont forget, that he helped to develop ACC, so its not cool, that he plays it occasionally, but sad, he doesnt play it more often. I hoped, that more people would rejoin with the 1.1 update, but my league has died down to 4 members now...well 4 active people at least.

13. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

I think most of us, me included, want to hear what a mic, bolted to the roll cage picks up, and not what the drivers ear, stuffed into a helmet picks up. I assume ACC asked the real drivers- Is this what it sounds like IRL. To me all it needs is a little more volume and some secondary rattle noises, like the cage net vibrating and such.

XettMan likes this.
  14. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

I've wondered how much further the game would go if they actually kept some real drivers on the payroll and had them in these forums regularly coaching and advising us on driving and setups. How cool would it be to have one driver from each team/brand act as directors.

15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Interesting Tim. I wonder if the sound alters in free cam cockpit replys. I'll test it tomorrow.