1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Survey: favorite car per track

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by cooknn, Aug 27, 2014.

1. cooknn

cooknn Alien

Thought it would be fun to create a survey to see what our favorite car is per track (stock cars and tracks excluding drift). Click the image below or just hit this link. Once you complete the survey it will display results per track. I did mine! I would imagine it will be all over the board, but I bet the Lotus 49 will get picked the most on Monza66 ;)

[​IMG]

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions survey / VR, tripple screen , single screen Sep 27, 2019
    Chit Chat Room New Online League Management Platform for Assetto Corsa (Survey) Apr 17, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Survey about simracing & habits - 2018 Aug 20, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Car fans survey Apr 22, 2018
    Chit Chat Room What tracks would you like to see Kunos add? (Google Survey) Jul 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Little survey on online simracing Jun 15, 2015
    Chit Chat Room A reddit survey shows ac looks good and strong Jun 14, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Competitive racing survey Sep 21, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Survey about simracing & habits Aug 17, 2014
    ACC General Discussions Favorites, enjoyables, difficults tracks Jul 12, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Favorite Track Has Gone Missing Jun 28, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Favorite track up to now Mar 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Favorite car in ACC? Feb 10, 2019
    Chit Chat Room What is your favorite pedal set ? Dec 2, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Post your Playlist/Favorite Racing Song, Albums Sep 17, 2018

3. Mr.Crowley

Mr.Crowley Racer

Not sure why Nurburgring GP isn't there, one of my favorites. Anyway, I don't drive stock tracks much lately, a certain German monster of a track seems to be the responsible ;)

4. cooknn

cooknn Alien

Dang, I forgot to add Nurburgring GP! Lame free survey won't let me add more than ten tracks. Oh, well.

5. cooknn

cooknn Alien

I was able to add Nurburgring GP earlier this morning after I wrote that post above. If anyone wants to revisit the survey they can submit a car for that track too and just skip the others. Great collection of answers so far.

Here's Magione. The Abarth's are popular there!
    magione.jpg

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  6. Mr.Crowley

Mr.Crowley Racer

I had expected as much, smaller tracks are good for slower/smaller, more agile vehicles. It's like on motorcycling, I was watching a video by M13 that showed a scooter guy kicking the asses of guys on 600s (and I have a 600 so I know how fast they are). But then they were in a smallish circuit, on a larger circuit the 600s would **** the scooters. :) Well it's just a theory, take it with a grain of salt. Good on you for making these surveys, the data looks rather interesting.

cooknn likes this.
  7. cooknn

cooknn Alien

Looking forward to trying the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG at Spa :D

8. Kodiak

Kodiak Racer

Tatuus FA010?

cooknn likes this.
  9. cooknn

cooknn Alien

It's in there now! Remind me to stay away from the Johnnie Walker Black next time I take on a project like this :eek:

10. cooknn

cooknn Alien

If anyone would like to view the survey results you can click this link to get live data and cool looking pie charts for each track ;) I've already used the results for my car/track selection today and chose the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 at Imola since it seems to be a popular combination. It is indeed a fun car to throw around that track!