1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

System requirements for ACC

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Ace Pumpkin, Feb 21, 2018.

1. rycil

rycil Simracer

Well, nothing is mentioned about gaming. Only Facebook virtual environment :D

2. dailyxe

dailyxe Rookie

Just get a 8600k

3. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I love it when people just go "Yea just buy a new CPU", or "Dude just buy a new PC" like it's that easy.
    First of all his 4690k should be more than enough for ACC, and alse we were not even talking about his CPU.

4. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Meh, just throw a i9 7980XE at it, almost a core per car on the grid... :)

PS: not serious advice

Alistair McKinley and ShimonART like this.
  5. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Why not make the best of your trip to the store and get two Titan XPs to play on SLI and have some future compatibility?

6. Stains

Stains Simracer

Why stop at Xp's when V's available ;)

Georg Siebert likes this.
  7. KRoman47

KRoman47 Racer

I hope a GTX 1070 and i5-8600K would manage it well in 1080p.

8. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Simracer

Most probably any modern GPU would do 1080p.

(Nervous about 1440p & 2160p /VR here :eek:...)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  9. LRM

LRM Simracer

This thread is like :

I hope a GTX 1080ti and an I7 8086k will manage it well at 720p.

Relax people, anything above gtx 660/ AMD 7850 will do at medium settings 1080p.

nate likes this.
  10. KillZoneGB

KillZoneGB Simracer

14289.jpg
    Heres one I made earlier........o_O

11. Turk

Turk Alien

No..., not medium settings, anything but the indignity of medium settings.

12. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Os that the VR computer builder thing? Lol

13. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

14. ABRacingTeam

ABRacingTeam Rookie

I’m sure they were out to make it look as impressive as they could not necessarily what is required to run it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Yes very likely it has been maxed out for demo purpose. 4K is very demanding overall

16. KillZoneGB

KillZoneGB Simracer

Indeed, fun little early access game to pass the time away, not too realistic,
    but teaches the basics of the hardware and what they do. (no in-game igpu support)

They Just added Very basic bios settings for overclocking (i mean very basic bios settings).
    which is funny pumping so much vcore it would kill a CPU.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/621060/

stepson gifted it me for a laugh the old joker he is,
    seeing I was into building systems as a hobby.
    (something I would not buy my self)

17. Niki Laudadio

Niki Laudadio Rookie

I have an i7 6700 (not k) , ASUS 970, 16 GB RAM 2133 and a 256 SSD. I hope this will be enough to play in 1080p. I am not interested in better resolutions, cause my monitor don't support them. And for the moment I don't want to upgrade it. (neither the PC and the monitor).

I play Assetto Corsa with 130 FPS in all conditions. That game must be really heavy to push me down 60 FPS... I think this configuration will allow us to play comfortably, or as I said... I really hope, cause a GPU upgrade is VERY EXPENSIVE these days...

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  18. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Titan V doesn't support SLI, I think double Xps are your best bet.

19. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Help, advice, suggestions.

I am contemplating having Dell build me an XPS desktop with an Intel® Core™ i7-8700 6-Core Processor, GeForce GTX 1070 with 8GB GDDR5, 8GB, 2666MHz, DDR4 memory.

Questions, should that combo handle ACC at higher quality graphics and grid size, and including VR ?

Does adding SSD or Intel Optane Drive, help performance, other than quicker booting and loading software ?

Any and all comments, greatly appreciated.

20. mms

mms Alien

That should be fine IMO, maybe not with the highest graphics settings. One thing I would suggest is to get 16GB of that DDR4.

SSD/Optane should normally affect only the loading times, seeing how fast ACC loads in the videos I'm not sure you would really need it.