1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 T300 FFB settings

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Maxx69, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

Just wondering if anyone could help with some wheel settings .
    Haven't got to much free spare time with Pcars championship races and practice going on .
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)
    Thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals 1.9 & T300 - check here if you feel mushy ffb Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Zero FFB | Thrustmaster T300RS GT [FIXED] Aug 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions T300 ffb Feb 28, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals TM T300RS, no FFB since 1.8 [Resolved with driver update reinstall] Nov 24, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals I have problem with FFB my t300rs steering wheel. Jan 9, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions T300rs Ps4 FFB problem Jan 7, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Controls keep defaulting to 111hz ffb with T300 May 25, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals T300 FFB way too light Mar 5, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No FFB on curbs (Thrustmaster t300) Apr 16, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality HMD ODYSSEY + T300RS NO FFB Mar 19, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB Settings T300 Mar 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals T300 ffb and handling Sep 14, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No FFB and settings reset (T300RS with CSPv3) Sep 13, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds NO FFB WITH T300 RS Jul 29, 2018
    Chit Chat Room T300 GTE no ffb consistency in the center Mar 18, 2017

3. Tg74

Tg74 Rookie

Hi.
    The wheel options are a little limited at the moment. It's a bit light on settings,but give it time, the PC version is a much more rounded in that regard. So be patient. Pcars had numerous issues initially. And AC definitely improves in some areas even at this early stage. Until then there are some early discussions for t300 owners like myself.

4. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

Yep understand all the issues with pcars mate , I wasn't comparing the two games bud ,just after some help from anyone who may have tweaked the settings to make it a little bit of a better experience :)
    I'm in no doubt the game will be improved upon in many ways with future patches , but for now I just wondered if someone had a wheel set up to share :)

5. ceeece

ceeece Rookie

I'm also interested in a good Thrustmaster T300 FFB wheel set up and haven't even picked up the game yet. LOL

6. Tg74

Tg74 Rookie

7. Tg74

Tg74 Rookie

Hi. Guys
    At the moment the only place to look that I've found is under the console version section. Steering wheel discussions topic.
    I know for a fact That inside sim racing are going to post a video on YouTube soon. But I would suggest you wait for a more in depth patch because I can't believe the devs are gonna keep the control options this limited.

BistoKid and ceeece like this.
  8. BistoKid

BistoKid Racer

I hope your right, I must admit that I expected to see the dead zone sliders, as on the PC version this really is useful. As I already posted, I believe that the work has already been done on PC, just a case of porting?...hey I'm no programmer tho!!