1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 T300rs stopped working, not recognized by game

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Michal "Mischak" Moravec, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Please help! Can't make my wheel working - T300rs after latest update. Wheel calibrates as usual, you can feel the ffb, but no buttons works and the game always resets to controler and ignores the wheel.
    I tried both usb ports, no difference. When tested on PC, it works ok.
    Thank you in advance.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Zero FFB | Thrustmaster T300RS GT [FIXED] Aug 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions T300RS GT. FOV. Questions Jan 19, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals t300rs and the latest version of composite is weird. Jan 4, 2022
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues T300RS Issues Dec 26, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals TM T300RS, no FFB since 1.8 [Resolved with driver update reinstall] Nov 24, 2021
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues 10% throttle = full revs t300rs Sep 4, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals I have problem with FFB my t300rs steering wheel. Jan 9, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions T300rs Ps4 FFB problem Jan 7, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions T300RS Input Lag (solved in mind) Jul 29, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Button configuration on T300rs Jun 26, 2020
    Steering wheels discussions ACC and T300RS Jun 24, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions T300RS _ Solved Jun 24, 2020
    Console Lounge ACC T300RS Not Working Jun 22, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300RS GT Firmware not updating Apr 7, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues T300RS Not Detected Apr 25, 2019

3. icetbag

icetbag Rookie

Are you running the latest firmware and software for the wheel?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. Yes, just downloaded latest available from thrustmaster website. PC is just fine, PS4 behaves same way.

5. Kroegtijger

Kroegtijger Racer

I had this problem with my T500rs on PC.
    Had the wheel and a controller connected and as soon as I wanted to drive the wheel did not work.
    I disconnected the controller, restarted AC and now the wheel worked just fine!

Maybe works with you too!

6. icetbag

icetbag Rookie

You could try deleting your wheels config from assetto so it's like starting from new?

If it's working in the TM software it must be an issue within A.C..

I have the same wheel as you with latest firmware/software and no problem so far.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7. I tried disconnecting the controller, unfortunately the game keeps ignoring the wheel. In the menu, there are 3 default profiles you can not delete. All you can choose is the wheel, the profile and close the menu. Even when you go to drive and check the controllers, the game says it is the wheel which is selected, but nothing works.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  8. Solved - when I start PS having controller disconnected - only using wheel buttons, than start AC using wheel, game recognised the wheel fine.

9. Hello,
    i have the same prolem but in PC on ACC :( can help me?

10. richard.lax7

richard.lax7 Rookie

Same problem here caused by moving USB ports around after initial settings saved. This causes config file to confuse different "Joysticks" reference numbers. In my case AC was using the TH8C as the wheel input device even though it all looked OK in AC and CM settings. I disconnected all controller (Joystick) USBs except the wheel and resaved settings again - it worked OK so then reconnected TH8C and resaved setting again and that worked too.

The working config file now contains following:

[CONTROLLERS]
    CON0=Thrustmaster T300RS
    PGUID0=B66E044F-0000-0000-0000-504944564944
    CON1=Thrustmaster TH8A
    PGUID1=B660044F-0000-0000-0000-504944564944