1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 T500rs ffb help needed

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by BoereJack, Aug 20, 2016.

1. BoereJack

BoereJack Gamer

i got the game early yesterday from a local store.

But i got a big ffb problem.
    My wheel is jerking very hard left and right on the straights, it happens also in corners but that is a lot less heavy. It happens in all cars, but the lotus f1 is allmost undrivable.

Any body got some tips on the correct settings for my wheel, gt500rs?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions What ffb configuration with T500rs do you have after patch 1.03? Jul 28, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC T500RS FFB not working for ACC Jul 6, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster T500rs FFB issues on PS4 (non Pro). Jun 24, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals 1.0.7 Loss of FFB During Game-play T500RS Sep 10, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals T500RS FFB issues Sep 14, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals T500RS FFB Rattle at speed Sep 12, 2018
    Chit Chat Room [SOLVED] T500RS FFB gets stronger after PC restart Jan 22, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues T500RS FFB gone extremely weird after 1.12 Feb 20, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues How to set damping for ffb wheel in this sim? t500rs Oct 30, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Loosing ffb on t500rs Aug 30, 2014
    Steering wheels discussions t500rs Nov 3, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Thrustmaster Software + t500rs Nov 6, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions HUGE DISCOVERY for the T500rs Aug 8, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Your Setup T500RS PS4 for good feeling??? Jul 26, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions T500rs steerlock issue fixed with the new patch ??? Jul 23, 2020

3. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

try moving it from full left to full right..

4. BoereJack

BoereJack Gamer

I play on ps4, wich of the sliders?
    Ffb
    Curb
    Road
    Slip
    Understeereffects on or of

5. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Can you change the direction of the FFB (i.e positive to negative or vice versa)?

BoereJack likes this.
  6. esox71

esox71 Alien

Is it out already on console?

BoereJack likes this.
  7. BoereJack

BoereJack Gamer

Yes
    Fbb is @100
    Curb @36
    Road @58
    Slip @0
    Understeer effect @off

No, but the stores here in holland have no date restriction

8. Skazz

Skazz Racer

Wheel oscillating on straights is usually "minimum force" set too high. Try dropping it to something small (3-5%).

BoereJack likes this.
  9. depart.ed

depart.ed Gamer

Ffb at 100 is too much. It's not like on pc these settings. I drive with 50 on ps4 and 80 on pc

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

esox71 and BoereJack like this.
  10. BoereJack

BoereJack Gamer

@50% it apears to not be a huge problem, although i have not driven the F1 car again. will trest the f1 tonight

esox71 likes this.
  11. BoereJack

BoereJack Gamer

ohw and btw, freaking awesome game, thnx kunos!!!

12. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Can i just ask how you have got the game already when its not supposed to be out for another couple of days?

13. esox71

esox71 Alien

Black TimeZzZ likes this.
  14. Red Time

Red Time Rookie

In Controls, Advanced Settings - there should be an Invert option for FFB.
    On other games, e.g., Automobilista, the FFB slider has a range of -100 to +100.
    On this I had to change the default to the other end. Probably the same for you with AC using the Invert option.