1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

T80 Wheel Too Sensitive

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by ondraayyy, Oct 23, 2016.

1. ondraayyy

ondraayyy Rookie

hey there, I know there have been a thread about T80 Wheel that it was not playable with the "wheel" setting eversince it was launched, but eversince the 1.03 update I realise that it is playable with the "Wheel" setting. My question is, it is too sensitive for me, is there a way to lower the sensitivity?

P/S: Please don't tell me to switch to the "Gamepad/Controller" mode, because I can't change view while driving & look left/right/back. Thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals how can i set up thrustmaster T80 Ferrari 488 wheels on Assetto Corsa? Dec 28, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ferrari T80 488 GTB Steering Wheel Oct 27, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster Dual Analog 4 + t80 ferrari 488 gtb Wheel? Nov 7, 2018
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster T80 steer lock problem Jun 27, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster T80 pedals recognized as buttons Aug 16, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions T80 or T100? Low-Budget guy asks for help Dec 26, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions T80 workaround for PS4 Sep 2, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Thrustmaster t80 unuseable Aug 27, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions How can I calibrate my Thrustmaster T80?? Aug 26, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster t80 support Aug 11, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster T80? May 20, 2014
    ACC Hardware Discussions Problem with G29 steering wheel Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Better FFB in ACC for low-medium range wheels? Dec 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to hide steering wheel on XSX? Nov 26, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Faantec DD1 wheel oscillates through turns Nov 4, 2023

3. You are absolutely right in what you are saying ondraayyy. The T80 wheel although now supported is too sensitive in its steering imput(s).

I also run a Thrustmaster Spyder 458 non ffb wheel (the sister wheel to the T80) on the xbox one version of AC and it is noticeably less sensitive and the xbox one version with the Spyder wheel feels more controllable and "driveable" as a result.

The obvious answer for this is for Kunos to patch the consoles versions to provide users with the same wheel adjustments as available on the pc version.

grT

4. ondraayyy

ondraayyy Rookie

I just had to readjust the amount of angle on the AC Setting, that fixed it. But, still I wished I got a FFB Wheel.

5. Interesting. Thanks for the tip. I'll try that. For your info. I run a TMX ffb wheel on xbox one also..and a T150 on PS4. Force feedback will not necessarily make you any faster but it does add something definitely to the immersion factor..but it is a fair comment to say that some of the fastest players on for example iRacing do not use ffb..

grT ;)

6. "I just had to readjust the amount of angle on the AC Setting, that fixed it."

ondraayyy, can you please tell me where in-game you can find this adjustment as having had a look I cannot find it..

Thank you in advance.

grT

7. This issue is now nicely solved and fully sorted out courtesy of the latest patch update on PS4.

T80 wheel for me feels absolutely fine now. Nice neutral feel to it.

Thank you guys.

grT