1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Team sessions issues

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Henrique Baltazar, Aug 8, 2020.

1. I had some very frustrating experience in team sessions during our 2 races in Sim Grid. In Monza session we had trouble with the game showing all sets of tyres as used in my car during the 1st stint, when they´re all new. After 2nd pitstop and driver swap, the game didn´t changed tyres, even if told to do so. After trying again it did, but with a old set of tyres, that of course weren´t marked. Today we were running in Silverstone round and after starting 13th, we´ve reached 5th at the first pitstop. It was going well until I got disconected after 2 laps. All drivers left the server and rejoined in the correct order. Even so, I couldn´t enter the car. The 1st driver entered the car, did 1 lap and pited, but I was appearing as Offline and couldn´t swap drivers. I was connected at the server, watching him. I saw other teams having some similar problems. Unfortunately, until Kunos improve this team racing system, I´m not participating in team events anymore.
    Let me know if it is my fault, because we really like to play team session events.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game cancelled,DLL 'CSteamworks' can't load, no way lanuch Feb 23, 2024
    ACC Tools ACC will not recognise my Elgato steamdeck Feb 15, 2024
    Bug reports Anybody else having trouble with Steam's VR app? Jan 13, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How to show the team name in the driver list Dec 31, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa won't launch thru steam Dec 19, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Steam License? Nov 27, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer One-man team Aug 17, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Unable to claim steam gift Jul 11, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Frozen game... spectating teammate or any other May 29, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Right after 1.9.1 update game doesn't run. It gives an error. [Verify Steam integrity] Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Team swap ferrari crashes game. Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Stint Timer Not Showing - Teams Multiplayer Event Apr 22, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Fresh OS, fresh Steam, fresh game install Feb 3, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game won't start after pushing "play" button from steam Jan 28, 2023